No announcement yet.

Danny garcia vs Marcos maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
    Garcia v. Theophane. It was a close fight, but no one was robbed. I have it 95 to 94 in favor of Garcia. The only rounds you can give to Theophane were 1,2,3, and 8. Round 9 was a 9-9 tie due to the low blow deduction on Garcia (which was a BS call IMO).

This was a fight in which Garcia was a 21yo 15-0 PROSPECT fighting a 29yo veteran and he put on a gutsy performance to earn the W.

Garcia has got 2 British scalps under his belt. You sound bitter.

Comment

If you want to beat maidana you need to throw alot more punches then him, or be a slickster.
      Danny is neither of the two

Danny is a counter puncher with good timing and decent pop, that is a effectiv style against all types except the style maidana brings to the tabel

Maidana will be in his face all the time makeing it difficult for Danny to time his punches, Danny is not fast enourgh on his feet to get away and maidana will land big power shots all night.

Maidana Ko 5

Comment

i favor garcia slightly but i wouldnt count maidana out of this one, style wise i find this fight very intriguing and garcia might just be the perfect guy for maidana's power and brutality to find a home....

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
          have do you think this one plays out ?
          Garcia. Danny is a very smart, very tough guy, He didn't beat Khan because he was lucky, he just watched, timed and countered. He will do same to Maidana.

Garcia is coming fellas. Don't sleep on dude.

Comment

Garcia decision......

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
              Garcia outboxes Maidana early, maybe even dropping him. The longer the fight goes the stronger Maidana will appear to get but Garcia holds his own and wins a close unanimous decision.
              He usually look gas by the end of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fundicao
                Easy win for maidana...he can't take el chino punches
                post of the year right here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Thankyou.

As I said above, it has been proven that a solid chinned fighter with at best "decent" defensive skills in Ashley Theophane was able to resist the "unstoppable force" that is Garcias left hook, and bloody Garcia up pretty good.

Also, Khans pitter-patter punches had garcia busted up after only a couple rounds

How he's going to do Maidana when he has no inside game, no jab, no movement is beyond me.

Apparently all he needs to do is stand there and wing the left hook and he'll ko anyone

I think Maidana gets inside on Garcia where he can't "time" his left hook, and gives him a good old fashioned thrashing.

Maidana vs Ortiz all over again, except frankly Garcia isn't as good as Ortiz
                  He's actually looked a bit faster and his punches are less wide ever since the first Morales fight. Swifty by TKO.

Comment

garcia via left hook. it's too educated.

if chino can't blast him out of the water i think he'd get knocked out. and i don't think he could blast him out of there. garcia has a good chin, and unless he walks into one i think he can diffuse chino's power the way other's have been able to do.

gunfight for sure. should be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                      If you want to beat maidana you need to throw alot more punches then him, or be a slickster.
                      Danny is neither of the two
                      Shot Morales was neither of the two and he damn near beat Maidana. It was life and death.

Comment

Working...
                      X