Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Maidana as seen from an unbiased boxing fan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Maidana as seen from an unbiased boxing fan.

No, Mayweather did not dominate that fight. And no, he did not win 9 rounds 3 as I have read here. And no, he did not win 8 rounds to 4 or even 7 rounds to 5.
    I scored it for Maidana by 2 points.
    I gave Maidana rounds 1,3,4,5,8 and 11. I gave Mayweather rounds 6,7,9 and 12 and I scored rounds 2 and 10 as a Draw.
    A few rounds were close. I gave 2 close rounds to Mayweather and I gave 2 close rounds to Maidana. I have a hard time seeing how that fight can be a draw to be honest and it wasn't a 10 rounds to 2 victory for Maidana either.
    Maidana won though.

Comment

youre a ****** for giving round 11 for Maidana and thinking he won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
        No, Mayweather did not dominate that fight. And no, he did not win 9 rounds 3 as I have read here. And no, he did not win 8 rounds to 4 or even 7 rounds to 5.
        I gave Maidana rounds 1,3,4,5,8 and 11. I gave Mayweather rounds 6,7,9 and 12 and I scored rounds 2 and 10 as a Draw.
        A few rounds were close. I gave 2 close rounds to Mayweather and I gave 2 close rounds to Maidana. I have a hard time seeing how that fight can be a draw to be honest and it wasn't a 10 rounds to 2 victory for Maidana either.
        Maidana won though.
        no way in hell did maidana win 11 or 10.

Comment

Originally posted by AltairLOM View Post
          youre a ****** for giving round 11 for Maidana and thinking he won the fight.
          Round 11 was close and Maidana barely edged it. Round 12 was very close either and I felt Mayweather edged it.
          Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          no way in hell did maidana win 11 or 10.
          I scored round 10 a draw, as for round 11, see above.

Comment

floyd definitely lost that fight

yesterday explained why floyd has avoided the best guys, he is trash

Comment

Maidana won though.
              Good unbiased analysis.
              But boxing is corrupt.

Comment

Round 11 was close and Maidana barely edged it. Round 12 was very close either and I felt Mayweather edged it.

I scored round 10 a draw, as for round 11, see above.
                maidana didn't land any clean work in 10 or 11......floyd was tagging maidana with combos.

Comment

Maidana won though.
                  Have you rewatched the fight without the beer in your hand?

Comment

Ive only seen first half of the fight, and it was Maidana bullying Floyd around the ring.
                    To score Floyds punches I would need the benefit of slo mo.

Comment

Working...
                    X