No announcement yet.

How did you score JMM's losses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    I remember i scored the first Pacman fight, i can't recall excatly what the score was but i gave the first round a 6/10 for Pac and then scored all but one(or two, cant recall) for Marquez after that and one even. still came up with Marquez ahead.
    All but one round for Pacquiao in their first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      wow, thank you, I had no idea that fight was also on youtube. I knew the Chris John was, but the Norwood one must be new.

you can find almost anythign on youtube nowadays.
      No problem. But be fore warned though, this is one of the ****TIEST fights of all-time which makes it hard to score

Comment

norwood:115-111 jmm but should be 115-109 cause cortez is a blind doofus

john: 115-111 jmm but should be 117-111 the ref took points away for nothing

barrera: 116-111 jmm i scored round 7 10-9 barrera cause jmm dominated but then got knocked down and with the point deduction it goes to 9-9

pac 1: either 113-112 jmm or 113-112 pac

pac 2: either 114-113 jmm or 115-112 jmm

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
          wtf??man you sound dumb bashing a man because his favorite fighter is a fighter you dislike..floyd has 0 to do with this thread..im a boxing fan not just a floyd fan..im free to speak my opinion just like anyone else..if you dont like it..then its you with the problem
          lol calm down

I don't hate Mayweather either, I just find most Floyd fans don't even know who Marquez is yet they seem to reply to these threads. They also compare Zab Judah to Pacquiao.

No hate..just saying...

Comment

I've been wondering for a while, whether the DQ loss in his very first fight was legit?

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              lol calm down

I don't hate Mayweather either, I just find most Floyd fans don't even know who Marquez is yet they seem to reply to these threads. They also compare Zab Judah to Pacquiao.

No hate..just saying...
              ive been here long enough for you to know im a boxing fan..yes floyd is my favorite fight now..but i didnt start watching boxing 2- years ago..ive watched boxing my entire life and know the sport inside and out..even my 8 year old son is educated on the sport cause i make him watch old fights...you should judge people by the fighter in their avator...

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                I've been wondering for a while, whether the DQ loss in his very first fight was legit?
                No. In the first part of the Norwood-Marquez video I posted Lampley says one of the judges had some action on the other fighter

Comment

I thought he beat Pac man twice! Beat Barrera, Never saw the John fight and cant remember the Norwood fight

Comment

Haven't seen the norwood fight.

Can't remember my exact card for John, but I had JMM winning 9 or 8 rounds.

117-110 JMM over Barrera.

113-112 JMM over Pacquiao (this was pretty close)

115-112 JMM over Pacquiao II

Comment

I have all of these fights in my collection, JMM won them all to be honest. Very close fights but Marquez always did enough to win them at least by a point. Marquez should be 55-0-0 right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X