I wanted a war and I saw a war...

Did you read the post?

Comment

• Arum getting trolled hard.

Comment

• Mayweather's chin!

at 154.......thoughts.

Comment

• Mayweather has a good chin. He's proved that time and time again.

The times Cotto landed flush he was never hurt.

Comment

• the guy gave his all in the ring and pushed mayweather harder than anybody else has in years and made fools of a bunch of twats around here who said it was going to be a complete mismatch and you still get yet more twats giving him **** just him because he didn't feel like staying around and smiling for the cameras pretending like he was happy to have lost. :gay:

Comment

• He didn't agree with the decision. Its how he felt. He should've known that you can't win a decision in vegas vs floyd.

I did call it tho, Floyd by UD. Still a fan of cotto tho, fought his heart out. Everybody that fights with cotto knows that you will have to fight, that's what floyd did so I respect that also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                "I see you trollin', you hatin'....."

again rationalizing. the world doesnt revolve around your opinion.
                Originally posted by PBP View Post
                JUST BECAUSE A FIGHTER DOES BETTER THAN EXPECTED DOESN'T MEAN HE WON.

You got to score the fight fairly. You can't give rounds to Cotto just because he's exceeding expectations.
                yeah i know that. you should take your own advice. i never had low expectations first of all. i knew cotto would be competitive. you're biased for mayweather. you think the fights all about him. you just want to justify what he does and doest do. you and the rest of his hard core fans start out wanting to give mayweather the rounds thats a fact. the opponent has to do twice as much as him to win a round. in a close round you guys look for anything to justify giving it to floyd. its so obvious.
                Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I mean, I get it. Cotto was hitting Floyd more than people are used to seeing. But were they closing their eyes when Floyd was landing huge, chopping right hands at will?
                Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Stop.

Just because he didn't dominate doesn't mean he didn't win.
                same as above and i thought he won i said that if you read. the bs part is the cards in this and other fights.

Comment

• Totally agree with you on that one

Comment

• He's got a good chin, but he doesn't really get hit flush.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      he did, plenty of times or maybe you didnt watch the fight and youre trolling
                      He's trolling.

Mayweather definitely has some good power - Not the best but its certainly underrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X