No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cameron Plans To Take The Fight To Danny Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cameron Plans To Take The Fight To Danny Green

Boxer Shane Cameron says he's left no stone unturned in his preparations for his cruiserweight world title bout against Australian Danny Green.

Kiwi boxer Shane Cameron has vowed to dictate terms when he battles Australian Danny Green for the IBO cruiserweight belt in Melbourne next week.

The 35-year-old Mountain Warrior gets his shot at a world title in what he describes as the biggest night of his boxing life.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Danny Green but I really hope Cameron wins this.

122 years is too long for a sporting mad nation to go without a World Boxing Champion.

Comment

since when did the IBO become a world title? the WBF is next i guess...

Comment

So the IBO is a world title now?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          since when did the IBO become a world title? the WBF is next i guess...
          Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
          So the IBO is a world title now?
          You sometimes wonder who writes these articles. Actually a lot of times Boxingscene just runs press releases from the respective promoters, matchmakers, etc.

In any case, I'm kinda looking forward to this fight. This is a good fight with two solid B level (Green you might argue is higher than b level) fighters.

Comment

This fight is gonna be a war,Shane Cameroon needs to make it past the fifth round If he is to win this, as seen in the past Danny green is lethal in the early rounds and will be Again in this fight.I just get the feeling that green is just a little bit past it and Shane is coming off a decent win against Monte barrett who knows out with the old in with the new?Great fight.

Comment

Working...
            X