No announcement yet.

Yes My Name is THAULTIMATE for a reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THAULTIMATE View Post
    If anybody thinks this is meant to be funny, i just really dont see the humor in it. Im telling you a story that happened my first night in the gym, and you all think im just making it up. Well goes to show that not everyones a believer these days. I guess im just gonna have to get it on film when i go to the gym later today and spar with kelly pavlik who called me last night begging me for sparring after he heard about what i did last night to brunson. Im 100% serious here and if any of you think im lieing fly out to augusta georgia and bring it.
    Ima believer

Comment

Originally posted by THAULTIMATE View Post
      well folks im THAULTIMATE and last week i started boxing, My first night in the gym i was approached by a proffessional named tyrone brunson or some **** doesnt matter the guy sucks, Well doesnt suck im just a great talent many believe. Well we get in the ring and tyrone throws a jab and right hand. I counter him with a right hand and he goes down. The first ****ing punch and this so called undefeated professional with 20 fights and 20 ko's in the first round goes down. I strike a pose, and a couple people in the gym take my pictures and some kids ask me for my autograph. Everybody in the gym now says im the next world champion, and even though they said i started at 29 im on my way to having every belt and beating mayweather and cotto.

Guys if you have any questions about boxing like how to throw punches correct, how to beat professionals. If you would like to purchase an autograph, Dont be afraid to PM me.
      so you left your old user name(futurechampion) and created another huh........i dont understand why you waste your time

Comment

hey *******s you see me in my avatar picture. Im the real ****ing deal noone can touch me. Kelly called me i didnt call him. Word got around in the boxing world about me since i knocked out Brunson you all need to relax the **** out. ****ing cant stand all you jealous non believing pricks. You will see the video of me and Kelly sparring tommarow.

Comment

Ahhh you lost your effectiveness.. It would have been better if you weren't trying to convinve so much...

like a quiet confidence type thing... not as quiet as cotto though.

Comment

hey *******s any of you who think im lying go **** yourself and get outta this thread, this is for serious boxers and fans.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
              Ahhh you lost your effectiveness.. It would have been better if you weren't trying to convinve so much...

like a quiet confidence type thing... not as quiet as cotto though.
              I agree, he tries too hard.

Comment

mr ultimate sir, if you don't mind, what the **** is a punch? i never heard of something called a "punch."

and you got one? i'm so ****ing jealous!!!!

where do i buy one? does it come with cup holders?

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                  I agree, he tries too hard.
                  hey did ya see ma vid....

it keeps me motivated.

Comment

DA1 i have seen you posting around here and i dont think that there is room enough here for the both of us so you best get to the gettin if you know what im saying or me and you are gonna tussle.

Comment

um dude you ever heard of psychiatry?

Comment

Working...
                      X