Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Irwin's daughter in four months time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's hot :wank:

This thread made me want to look in to age of consent per states. 32 states have age of consent as 16 years old, so that's more than half of the U.S. 11 states have age of consent of 18 years old, 7 states have 17 as age of consent. It doesn't seem like it's all black and white, some states have some rules in addition to the age of consent. Example, Utah is 18, but if the minor is 16 or 17, the person can engage in sexual relationship with a person who has no more than 7 years on the minor. So a 16 year old can have sex with a 23 year old max.

Source is wikipedia so take it with a grain of salt. It does say NY is 17 and that is a fact.

Comment

Lol this made me laugh.

NY:
      Sex with a person under 17 is a misdemeanor if the perpetrator is at least 16
      What the hell

Comment

I was gonna post a pic of some random meth head chick to be funny, but then found this pic.

What the hell happened to this chick? P.S. this isn't photo shopped.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          I was gonna post a pic of some random meth head chick to be funny, but then found this pic.

What the hell happened to this chick? P.S. this isn't photo shopped.

Its photoshopped

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            She's hot :wank:

This thread made me want to look in to age of consent per states. 32 states have age of consent as 16 years old, so that's more than half of the U.S. 11 states have age of consent of 18 years old, 7 states have 17 as age of consent. It doesn't seem like it's all black and white, some states have some rules in addition to the age of consent. Example, Utah is 18, but if the minor is 16 or 17, the person can engage in sexual relationship with a person who has no more than 7 years on the minor. So a 16 year old can have sex with a 23 year old max.

Source is wikipedia so take it with a grain of salt. It does say NY is 17 and that is a fact.
            It's not just the age of the younger person in this piece (because it COULD be a boy) it's also the age of the older person.

"Texas does not enforce harsh penalties for individuals who has sex with someone under 17 as long as that person is not more than 3 years older than the minor."

So you can have sex with a 17 yr old in Texas if you are 19 yrs old, but if you're 20 yrs old that constitutes statutory rape.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              Those are Rice Krispies right there...

When banging them you hear the snap, crackle, pop of their bones breaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Its photoshopped

Well damn......

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                  Those are Rice Krispies right there...

When banging them you hear the snap, crackle, pop of their bones breaking.
                  Wouldn't be able to get it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    It's not just the age of the younger person in this piece (because it COULD be a boy) it's also the age of the older person.

"Texas does not enforce harsh penalties for individuals who has sex with someone under 17 as long as that person is not more than 3 years older than the minor."

So you can have sex with a 17 yr old in Texas if you are 19 yrs old, but if you're 20 yrs old that constitutes statutory rape.
                    I acknowledged that in the post.

It doesn't seem like it's all black and white, some states have some rules in addition to the age of consent.
                    Also it's 18 in Texas, but there's a rule f-ck 17 year olds. Just like in states where the age of consent is 16, there are some restrictions on f-cking 16 year olds.

Regardless, there's 32 states where the age of consent is 16.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

"Crikey, sport! I'm just up here in Heaven wanking off this croc and I find out you wanna fuck me flamin' daughter? She ain't even legal until summer, you sick bastard! Flamin' 'ell, if I wasn't dead I'd come and strike you for putting eyes on me flamin' Sheila - strewth!"
                      If Bindi's virginity is taken before the age of 18, Steve's wrath will curse these lands. Crocodiles will invade towns, tsunamis will ravage coastal cities and it will rain snakes for 30 days.

Comment

Working...
                      X