Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These people are all wrong. I mean clearly it was a robbery. Just look at the threads in NSB today by all these boxing experts. These guys can't be wrong...can they!? Someone must of hacked their accounts and tweeted that Mayweather won, probably Al Haymon.

Comment

• HBO was extremely bias last night.....

The commentating was very one sided for example.. "Mayweather misses with a great left hook" (Jim Lampley). Since when is a missed punch great. There was also a round where Cotto was clearly getting the best of Mayweather yet they show a Mayweather punch between rounds. As I watched the fight I was like no way in hell Floyd landed that many punches. I know he fast but I seen Cotto blocking & slipping most of them. They showed Cotto no love last night and the cards was even worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        The scorecards were accurate. I didn't even know Weezy was there until the post fight picture. Did he walk out with Floyd?
        No, just Bieber, 50 Cent and Triple H. Lots of celebs at the fight including Diddy and others.

Comment

• How soon until a Cotto Stan says Floyd used PLASTER? (Pic Inside!)

They did it with Margarito, so when will Floyd be labeled as a "cheater"?

Comment

• Awesome fight. Some very delusional fans in attendance. One poor guy had Cotto winning nearly every round including the 12th... Another poor guy got dropped in the lobby for yelling robbery. It was quit shocking.

At the end of the day it was a great night of boxing. Floyd gave the fans what they wanted. He went toe to toe vs a true warrior. I had Cotto winning the 2nd, 6th, and 8th round with the score of 117-111 in favor of Mayweather. Great fight but Mayweather won hands down and like I said, there where going to be a lot of heartbroken fans. There definitely was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              I read fine. Still not sure what you where watching. Floyd fought a different fight late when he started boxing more. Cotto did his best to get him on the ropes. Cotto fought at the same pace and didn't fade. Floyd stepped it up, Friendo.
              Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Of course a troll would.
              Seriously? You gonna tell me the Cotto from 10 thru 12 was the same one you saw from 1-9? GTFO. Matter of fact when did you see Cotto retreat from 1-9? If you notice he was backing up after the 10th. Early-mid rounds Cotto ended the rounds on top of Mayweather for the MOST PART. While 10 thru 12 Mayweather was the one doing the chasing and Cotto retreating.

You may not agree with my scoring or POV of the fight but you can't disagree Cotto fades in championship, Idk if it's stamina or he just breaks down mentally. But that's when a champ needs to catch a second wind and come out guns blazing to DEFEND his title. Perfect example is Martinez. Dude been struggling early rounds lately but he finds the way to finish the job. Cotto did all that hard work early on just to piss it away late into the fight.

Again, Im not trying to take anything away from Cotto or his performance. It was a good one and nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Cotto damn well might have won that fight. He certainly would have been closer than last night. Floyd's still the clear favorite going in.
                Don't forget that Mayweather at 2012 is also a lot different from the Mayweather in 2007-08.

I don't see any version of Cotto beating a prime Mayweather.

Perhaps 08 Cotto Vs. 2012 Mayweather.

Comment

• No, BoxNation was extremely biased. It was painful to listen to.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    I think Mayweather is losing his legs...... he took a lot of shots from Cotto....
                    Mayweather took a lot of shots from Castillo.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Give me Cotto's wife any day of the week! Miss Jackson looks like a tranny, you might think she was one of those trannies in Vegas doing impersonations of female singers, her make is like a tranny all pancake make up.

Man Cotto's wife is proper, she got that thick curvy body with big ass and ****.
                      what are you smoking? Cotto's wife wears the same caked on make-up

Comment

Working...
                      X