Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto fight the GGG-Murray will or drop the WBC belt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the heck thinks cotto will fight ggg?

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      It's him and GGG... I would rank Canelo and though he's had 4 fights at MW, he's never actually fought one. So yeah, he's levels above Canelo at MW at least.
      No, it's Golovkin and then the rest. Cotto would get annihilated by Golovkin and he knows it.

Comment

Alternate Thread: Will Tim Bradley fight the GGG-Murray winner or drop the WBC belt?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          No, it's Golovkin and then the rest. Cotto would get annihilated by Golovkin and he knows it.
          I agree. But if GGG really was the kingpin they'd be asking to fight him instead of Cotto. I don't see Canelo doing that, why does he want the smaller easier guy? I take that back... how about Canelo fight a MW first then, he can call out any MW.

Comment

I agree. But if GGG really was the kingpin they'd be asking to fight him instead of Cotto. I don't see Canelo doing that, why does he want the smaller easier guy? I take that back... how about Canelo fight a MW first then, he can call out any MW.
            lol, even GGG and his team know canelo wont duck, they cant say the same from cotto..

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              lol, even GGG and his team know canelo wont duck, they cant say the same from cotto..
              Why are you talking about Canelo, again? Cotto faced a MW, that's more than I can say about Canelo. You bring up that name like it's something to fear or be admired about... Why do I care about a red-headed Mexican who only fights JMW at MW? Cotto might duck GGG, he's fought a MW, just sit down and stop flapping your gums. When your boy steps up and fights a MW, while campainging at MW, I'll shut up. I'm sure you're tired of it after 2 years, but again it's not my fault it's Canelo's.

Comment

The WBC will *never* enforce Golovkin's mandatory - at least not as long as the possibility exists that Mayweather will fight for their title.

You GolovStans need to face the facts, your hero is NOT a draw. He hasn't sold PPV #1 - and you think the WBC is gonna strip the #3 draw in all of boxing and hand their title to a guy who has sold ZERO PPVs?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You clowns don't understand that boxing is a BUSINESS...

Comment

Why are you talking about Canelo, again? Cotto faced a MW, that's more than I can say about Canelo. You bring up that name like it's something to fear or be admired about... Why do I care about a red-headed Mexican who only fights JMW at MW? Cotto might duck GGG, he's fought a MW, just sit down and stop flapping your gums. When your boy steps up and fights a MW, while campainging at MW, I'll shut up. I'm sure you're tired of it after 2 years, but again it's not my fault it's Canelo's.
                  lol. so much stupidity in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                    The WBC will *never* enforce Golovkin's mandatory - at least not as long as the possibility exists that Mayweather will fight for their title.

You GolovStans need to face the facts, your hero is NOT a draw. He hasn't sold PPV #1 - and you think the WBC is gonna strip the #3 draw in all of boxing and hand their title to a guy who has sold ZERO PPVs?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You clowns don't understand that boxing is a BUSINESS...
                    If its about business then GGG vs. Cotto will outsell Bradley vs. Cotto EASILY.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      lol. so much stupidity in this post.
                      I'm sorry but dude has a legit point.

Cotto has fought a MW @ MW.

Canelo fight JMWs @ MW.

Is this even up for debate?

Comment

Working...
                      X