No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank vs. Gamboa: The Fine Points of The Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank vs. Gamboa: The Fine Points of The Lawsuit

As BoxingScene.com reported earlier today, Top Rank officially filed a federal lawsuit in the state of Nevada against Yuriorkis Gamboa (21-0, 16KOs). The promotional company is seeking to recover damages due to an alleged "breach of contract" by Gamboa.

[Click Here To Read More]

gamboa messed up by listening to floyd mayweather !!!!!! now not only will he be sued for everything he has top rank is going to make him pay for damages!!!! and not only that he wont be able to fight for another promoter until this gets resolved !!!!!!! he should of just fought rios !!!!! but know he let mayfeathers brainwash him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by treason1; 03-14-2012, 09:37 PM.

Comment

couldn't see how Gamboa could be that dumb and I tried to defend him all the way through but its starting to sound like he royallyyyyyy ****ED himself! ROYALYYY

Comment

Gamboa should just pay whatever they ask so he can friggin fight. This **** he pulled is absolutely ridiculous, but as a fan, the sooner he gets back into the ring, the better. I just hope he goes to GBP or something...

Comment

Www.i****edmyself.net/gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
            gamboa messed up by listening to floyd mayweather !!!!!! now not only will he be sued for everything he has top rank is going to make him pay for damages!!!! and not only that he wont be able to fight for another promoter until this gets resolved !!!!!!! he should of just fought rios !!!!! but know he let mayfeathers brainwash him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            What makes you think a grown ass man like Yuri needs mayweather to tell him hes slaving for top rank? hes unhappy and doesnt wan the irs on his ass like manny dealing with TR

Comment

No one knows Yuri situations but yall call a man dumb for not wanting to fight under T.R? Learn the fcts before you voice your pointless opinion

Comment

tsk tsk...

I really hope Gamboa has a good plan.

Comment

just let him buy out the rest of is contract like mayweather did.
                  hes sees guys like Oscar, Floyd, and Cotto leave toprank and make more money and is just following suit. I think golden boy would promote him better and put on better cards with him. They offered him Rios and not Donaire (missed out on the Juan ma fight) can you blame him hes in a loose loose situation.

Comment

gamboa is the frontrunner for " the idiot of the year award"... GBP couldn't even beat uncle bob in court over pacquiao's contract...he just commited career suicide. arum will make him pay financially, he will make him wait out his contract, HBO will be hesitant to pick up his fights in the future. maybe he should have learned from kelly pavlik. he got bad advice from someone & his career will be on hold until further notice...

Comment

Working...
                    X