Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Boxing fans are Fair Weather Fans!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with most parts. Groves was booed in because he acted like a d1ck in the buildup...

Sickening the reaction to Froch though. He was a bit classless post fight but the reaction from many people is disgusting to say the least.

Comment

It seems to me like Froch has never gotten the acclaim and respect from Brits that he should. Even Khan seems to have been more of a favorite.

It's puzzling.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-25-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        The carry on since the Froch fight has been DISGUSTING to me.

British boxing fans slating him, calling him useless, calling him a ****, saying they are "happy everyone can see what a twat he is" Wanking over Groves now etc.

Carl deserves a bit more respect.

He is a true rarity in British boxing, none of our fighters have had runs like he has, none of our fighters test themselves fight in fight out

Calzaghe, Hamed, Haye, Eubank, Benn, McGuigan, Nelson, i could go on and on

Our history is filled with guys who went "the warren route" guys who are just a laughing stock to international fans and the americans

guys who were happy to win a belt and defend it at home year in year out against guys with a wbo rating of #8, colubian road sweepers, spanish milkmen

Froch has been in with the best again and again and again

The only one who's done the same was Lewis and even he missed a couple of fights, Ricky only fougt the best when there was massive money to be made.

British fight fans disgust me, no respect whatsoever and it's pathetic. They booed groves in for no reason whatsoever and as soon as it looked like he was going to win they all hopped bandwagons.

Not Georges fault by any means but it just goes to show, no loyalty and no respect.
        Couldn't agree more, Earl.

Unfortunately most 'fans' are uneducated.

Comment

Working...
        X