Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rescoring Fights from the son of a judge: Vol 3. Andre Ward vs Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a clear win for Ward. Even Froch said he lost before the scorecards and then goes on to say that he can't beat Ward because of Ward's style. That is almost exactly what he said after the fight. It wasn't a blowout though but Froch clearly lost imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
      I thought it was a clear win for Ward. Even Froch said he lost before the scorecards and then goes on to say that he can't beat Ward because of Ward's style. That is almost exactly what he said after the fight. It wasn't a blowout though but Froch clearly lost imo.
      nobody is arguing that ward didn't win CLEARLY

and no, Froch is not equipped to deal with a boxer like Ward, few are and certainly Froch isn't

but a lot of people are like "Ward Kicked Froch's A$$, Mega LULZ U$A U$A U$A,120-107 Ward froch $uckzzzzzz"

which is bull****, Froch met a very bad style matchup and lost a clear decision, but had his moments and wasn't humilliated nor was his "ass kicked", to be honest he had more trouble from Taylor until the final round

Comment

well, I didnt score the fight but I remember Ward won pretty much all rounds except maybe 2 or 3. so I strongly disagree with a 115:113 scorecard.
        Ward outclassed him.

Comment

how did you score Ward vs Sakio Bika? Cause I thought Bika pretty much won that fight.

Comment

I've only watched it the once when it was live, but I was in no doubt who had won the fight when the card were being read. I remember thinking it wasnt as close as 115-113 but it wasnt as bad as 118-110 either.

I'll watch it tonight

Comment

Froch was robbed.

Comment

This fight wasn't close at all. Froch landed some good shots but wasn't winning many rounds. This was a 8-4 or 9-3 fight.

Comment

LMAO. I like this person, they're bringing all the biases into their threads.

Comment

i do find it odd how u scored rounds 2, and 4 for froch, but gave ward all three of the final rounds. i thought froch did his best work in those championship rounds, when ward was clearly gassed, and clenching every chance he got.

Comment

Could you score Hamed/Barrera? I saw it when i was a kid but watched it again because people always said Hamed got "schooled"...i remember thinking the fight was alot closer than what people had labelled it.

Comment

Working...
                      X