Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Haye: We're Negotiating With Sky For a New Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard that Haye's out until at least December, so the fight would likely be put back to Jan/Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
      lol I don't know what's with with these guys. You could see from the videos on the master thread that Fury was putting heart and soul into this camp. They even paid to have Cunningham and Chambers over. Yet when Haye pulls out, it's somehow Fury's fault. "Go figure"
      Yeah, I don't think there's any doubt Fury wanted the fight badly. He put himself through misery for the last 8 weeks, paid a small fortune for the camp and wasted his own, his uncles, his cousins and 5 sparring partners time for nothing.

And he's somehow being blamed our called out? No thanks, I'll pass.

Throughout this build up I've come to like the Furious ones more and more, and they seem to know what they are doing. I still think Fury would have probably lost, but it wasn't the mismatch some made it out to be.

And when Haye's cut heals, you can bet your money that Tyson will want to fight!

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        Just heard that Haye's out until at least December, so the fight would likely be put back to Jan/Feb.
        Where did you hear that?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Yeah, I don't think there's any doubt Fury wanted the fight badly. He put himself through misery for the last 8 weeks, paid a small fortune for the camp and wasted his own, his uncles, his cousins and 5 sparring partners time for nothing.

And he's somehow being blamed our called out? No thanks, I'll pass.

Throughout this build up I've come to like the Furious ones more and more, and they seem to know what they are doing. I still think Fury would have probably lost, but it wasn't the mismatch some made it out to be.

And when Haye's cut heals, you can bet your money that Tyson will want to fight!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph it's finally happened.

Lacedup posted something that I agreed with 100%.

As for the rest of the discussion I will leave it alone. I've always been critical of David Haye and just the fact alone that he put himself in position to get injured is enough to get me started but I won't waste my breath.

Let Fury fight Klitschko, maybe he hasn't beaten anyone great, but then neither have half the guys who fought Klitschko or Povetkin the past couple years.

Unlike David Haye - Tyson Fury will go out on his shield at least attempting to do the things he says he would do and that alone is good enough for me.

Comment

Of course it will still go ahead we need to know who the best british heavyweight is.

But cos Fury is in shape, can he fight one of Davids sparring partners in the meantime, and then try meet haye on the rescheduled date?
            I suppose that isn't allowed as Fury might lose to the sparring partner.

Comment

too much money for fury not to reschedule. if he goes another direction & loses, he may never get this kind of money again. I think he gets 5 million pounds(about 7.5 million US) for this fight plus whatever else...

Comment

fury v chisora rematch?

Comment

Working...
                X