Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jared Fogle's house searched

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always believed Jared Fogle claim of losing weight by eating at Subway is

It's highly unlikely someone would lose weight by eating Subway food, because the bread is high in simple carbohydrates. Also the meat is high in fat and has a lot of added sodium.

Rather unhealthy, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I keep hearing awesome stuff about it and I've never tried it, and I live in NJ
      Jersey Mikes is where its at dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

It's highly unlikely someone would lose weight by eating Subway food, because the bread is high in simple carbohydrates. Also the meat is high in fat and has a lot of added sodium.

This is a very interesting theory.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          This is a very interesting theory.
          Yes, Fogle is just another con man, he figured out how to make a lot of money from pretending he lost weight by eating at Subway. They paid him well for his lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            If any of you read the article you would see it was an employee of his who hid his own child **** in the companies business files. Not saying that this guy isn't a creep but right now he shouldn't be considered one at least not until someone says he's the one who hid it or was involved in it somehow.
            Yeah, maybe I'm being naive but he wasn't busted for child ****, someone he once had a business relationship with was. This could easily be connected to that.

I hope so, anyway, because that's ****ing sick.

Comment

If true, it's because he was eating sandwiches with nothing in them. Bread and a little turkey and no condiments.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                If true, it's because he was eating sandwiches with nothing in them. Bread and a little turkey and no condiments.
                I think it's possible strictly because he was basically starving himself. Three small sandwiches a day with basically nothing on them would put him in a calorie deficit. You could lose weight eating almost anything if you're only consuming 12-1400 cals.

Comment

Comment

Yes, Fogle is just another con man, he figured out how to make a lot of money from pretending he lost weight by eating at Subway. They paid him well for his lie.
                    Brilliant post comrade.

Comment

It's all about calorie intake, u can lose wieght in just eating subway.

Comment

Working...
                      X