No announcement yet.

did canelo look drained?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Your an idiot , Oscar was 2 lbs below the official weight and needed IV fluid infusions to make 147 on fight night .

Canelo was spot on and will be 168-170 on the night , said he was on weight yesterday and he had no problems making it .

I think Floyd fcked up Canelo will be very big on the night .
    He's obviously joking

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      You'll change your tune if the same thing happens to him like Dawson
      You damn right. I wouldn't have an excuse if Floyd didn't ask for one in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
        I thought he looked drained as hell, really skinny. You can tell he had to work to make weight. Still I gotta respect the guy for getting there.

Comment

He wasn't 'Corrales drained' before Corrales' fight with Floyd, but he did look gaunt.

Comment

I think he looked a little skinny. nothing to be worried about though.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              He looked at the limit, but good. We won't know until tomorrow whether this messed him up or not.
              how will you know tomorrow... based on if floyd out classes him and makes him look as bad as he made marquez looks? then he drained

and if he gives floyd a fight better than cotto then he wasnt drained?

hope thats not how you will know

Comment

He was beyond drained. He looked so pale like he was a vampire. I think they took blood from him.

And he was chugging a 32oz Gatorade right after the Jim Gray interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  He wasn't 'Corrales drained' before Corrales' fight with Floyd, but he did look gaunt.
                  Corrales drained was pretty bad. No where near that.

Comment

He looks exactly how he looked in the trout fight. He should be fine IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
                      how will you know tomorrow... based on if floyd out classes him and makes him look as bad as he made marquez looks? then he drained

and if he gives floyd a fight better than cotto then he wasnt drained?

hope thats not how you will know
                      Yes. I am waiting with bated breath to discredit Mayweather if Alvarez doesn't win. You caught me.

Comment

Working...
                      X