The margariot is gonna beat the sh**t out of pac express

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Superman>>>>>>>>>>Captain America
    oh no you didn't, I retired superman a long time ago....the captain is here for ever

Comment

Originally posted by Captain America View Post
      Who is with me, I laugh at the people who think Pac is superman, the mexicutionar will be executed by this warrior.

With the size of that head all marg will do is close him down and then pummel him down to earth, this is gonna be an early ko win. The fact pac is also finished since he is training poorly will make the job easier.

I thought you were a cool guy, but you don't know anything about boxing. Maybe you're seeing something in Margarito that nobody else is seeing, if so please enlighten us.

We're(Those of us that know boxing) not saying Pacquiao is gonna dominate him because he's superman, we're saying Pacquiao is gonna dominate him because he's one of the hardest working, most dedicated fighters in the world and he has all the tools to beat Margarito.

I've already explained why Margarito is perfect for Pacquaio so many times so i'll just leave it at that.

If you still want to be stubborn, then put your money on Margarito lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
        I thought you were a cool guy, but you don't know anything about boxing. Maybe you're seeing something in Margarito that nobody else is seeing, if so please enlighten us.

We're(Those of us that know boxing) not saying Pacquiao is gonna dominate him because he's superman, we're saying Pacquiao is gonna dominate him because he's one of the hardest working, most dedicated fighters in the world and he has all the tools to beat Margarito.

I've already explained why Margarito is perfect for Pacquaio so many times so i'll just leave it at that.

If you still want to be stubborn, then put your money on Margarito lol.
        Hey I am just trying to hype the fight up

The pac that beat cotto and clottey would take marg out but this one looks like he has lost his edge

Comment

im betting up to 50M on Pac. anyone wanna take it?

Comment

That train has no coal left. His coal was his plaster. Plus after mosley skull/mind fuked him he hasn't been the same. Margacheat is SHOT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Margarito can still win- he has the size and the heart and the power to pull it off,

but all the odds are on Pacquiao.

Comment

Margarito is going to back up manny the entire fight, I don't think manny will be as effective having to run and hit. Margarito is going to keep his hands up high until he unleashes those hooks to the body or uppercuts to Manny's face. He's going to take a real beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Superman>>>>>>>>>>Captain America
                  Wapakman>>>>>>>Superman>>>>>>>>Captain America

Comment

All aboard

Comment

Originally posted by Captain America View Post
                      Hey I am just trying to hype the fight up

The pac that beat cotto and clottey would take marg out but this one looks like he has lost his edge
                      **** or gtfo

Comment

Working...
                      X