No announcement yet.

Entertaining video of me sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entertaining video of me sparring

Tell me what you guys think, I just found this video on my computer today so uploaded it to youtube. Its about a year old.

Im the white guy with tattoos in dark blue muscle shirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFY15IfBFcQ
    Last edited by WarMaidana; 08-25-2014, 12:12 PM.

Where's the vid, boss?

Comment

what a tease!

Comment

Trolls like this should not be tolerated!

Comment

**** boys my bad haha added the link

Comment

Comment

You drop your hands to punch all time, especially the left hook. You move in the same way every time. You never move laterally everything is straight in straight back then reset!
              I see the no ones is working in an "open session" but that doesn't mean you should throw Slow Punches! In fact when your working without power shots you need to work on speed void of power or your just going through motions!
              You seem to be learning and you seem to be willing and you have guts to post
              yourself in a gym. 95% of the members here have never been in a gym let alone a ring!

At the beginning of the video there was a little blonde girl working on pads to the cameras left.........very impressive form, technique and hair! hahaha!!!!

Point a better left shoulder, move in behind two QUICK jabs, throw a straight right to the chest and come back with your left hook! Roll under your hook and slide out moving left.

Do this exactly, with speed!!!!
              Ray.

Comment

Working...
              X