Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think pac deserves a rematch ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes he does. Not only was he winning before he got knocked out but he also gave Marquez those rematches. He could of walked away and not give Marquez any satisfaction.

Comment

what if marquez demanded pac to rematch bradley first before he can get to him?

Comment

Hell yea, he does. He was was impressing me far more than Marquez before the KO. I think a lot of Marquez fans saw that too and are scared of a rematch.

Comment

This won't be happening anytime soon. So fans better forget about it. Like I said before the fight, I hoped JMM would win decisively so the whining and crying and demand for rematches would finally stop. It did.

Comment

I don't know if I want a rematch, i'm torn about it. But if it happens, I would surely watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Yes he does. Not only was he winning before he got knocked out but he also gave Marquez those rematches. He could of walked away and not give Marquez any satisfaction.
              perfectly said

Comment

he does deserve it, but i wouldnt blame jmm if he doesnt want to, he was really busted up till that perfect punch landed. take away both knockdowns, the fight was in pac's favor and turning his way leading to that KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                  he does deserve it, but i wouldnt blame jmm if he doesnt want to, he was really busted up till that perfect punch landed. take away both knockdowns, the fight was in pac's favor and turning his way leading to that KO.
                  Which is why that stunning KO was even THAT much more shocking. It felt like MP was inches away from stopping Marquez at that particular stage of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Which is why that stunning KO was even THAT much more shocking. It felt like MP was inches away from stopping Marquez at that particular stage of the fight.
                    which is why a rematch should happen...

Comment

Dumb thread by dumb poster, the puzzle just fit in nicely .lol1:. Does Pac deserve a rematch . Pac was going to tap that azz but he got caught. If Marquez was fully dominating Pac and took him out cold then I would understand there's no need for a rematch. Plus a 5th fight would generate tremendous $$$ for everybody, I know I'll be buying it.

Comment

Working...
                      X