No announcement yet.

Minimum Wage Hours Needed To Afford A Two Bedroom Apartment Per State

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum Wage Hours Needed To Afford A Two Bedroom Apartment Per State

If you are making minimum wage you should live with your parents or a small one bedroom apartment

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      So let's assume 70 hours at $7.25 per hour, multiply it by 52 to get the annual income then divide it by 12 to get the monthly cost of the apartment:

$2199 per month in rent.

That seems high. My mortgage is around that and houses are considerably cheaper in places where your map states 70 hours than they are here.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        So let's assume 70 hours at $7.25 per hour, multiply it by 52 to get the annual income then divide it by 12 to get the monthly cost of the apartment:

$2199 per month in rent.

That seems high. My mortgage is around that and houses are considerably cheaper in places where your map states 70 hours than they are here.
        I think it means to afford rent and food, clothes,...

Comment

But it doesnt mather anyway. People that earn a min wage should live with their parents or live in a small apartment untill they learn more skills so they can get a higher paying job

Comment

For a two bedroom apartment in Manhattan two minimum wage employees would have to work all day and sell drugs all night.
            Last edited by Derranged; 07-24-2013, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              For a two bedroom apartment in Manhattan two minimum wage employees would have to work all day and sell drugs all night.
              Like you and your Boyfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                Like you and your Boyfriend?
                I don't live in Manhattan and I'm not gay.

For your Glasgow flat, does that tranny contribute to the rent or does he/she pay you with butthole pleasures?

Comment

There was a discussion between Larry Elder and Bill O'Reilly about the minimum wage.

Larry Elder was talking about how the gov should abolish the minimum wage and Bill said "how do you excpect somebody to take care of four children with less than $7.25/hour.

And Larry responded with something like : "somebody who is making less than $7.25 shouldnt be having four children in the first place."

This is the truth. You shouldnt get chilldren if you are not productive enough to take care of them and then excpect society to do it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I don't live in Manhattan and I'm not gay.

For your Glasgow flat, does that tranny contribute to the rent or does he/she pay you with butthole pleasures?
                    Scotland only has one Tranny - Susan Boyle. And no... he doesn't live with me. And I only wish Big Suzy-Bo gave me the butthole pleasures.

Comment

Working...
                    X