No announcement yet.

Crazy Angry Old Man vs. Calm Kid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
    You are incredibly boring and annoying. In the video, it does not show that the old man approached the young man. In fact it looks like he was watching his friend do some fishing. They surrounded him and his friend and did trespass his property previously (Which the kid did not disagree with). The young man talked to him and instigated the conversation.

Even though he remained calm, he did it for the video. Why the hell would they be filming him? That is invading someone's privacy more than anything.
    If he was in the wrong then check your eyeballs out mike.
    The kid did dispute that he was on his property. If you have property that is contiguous with county property that isn't fenced in , you need to be more understanding of people passing on to your property (and that doesn't include making obscene gestures and cursing)

Yes, I absolutely agree the kid should have shown more respect for his elder, but his elder, being an elder, ought to understand a heck of a lot more about respect himself.
    Last edited by res; 05-05-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Some old people think they're entitled to the world simply because they're old. Getting old is not a ****ing accomplishment. Respect have to be earned no matter race, age or anything.

I can't stand old people harassing little kids and I can't stand punks harassing peaceful elders.

Common sense and courtesy goes a long way in this world.
      Says the 23 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Blake
        what the hell does that have to do with anything? That 23 year old has more common sense than anybody in your family, based on your posts.
        Hi Timmy

Comment

Dont really have a problem with it. Harassing and putting your hands on someone is wrong, no matter your age

Comment

This old f^ck didn't do three tours in Nam, watching his buddies get blown to smithereens in the jungles, to come home for some diresprectful country bumpkin to not know his place.

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Wow that kid needs to learn to respect his elders. He snapped out of nowhere, short fuse?

It's the hip hop influence.

WORLD STARRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Will some of you just admit that you're taking the kid's side because he's black?

I don't know why I ruined so many brain cells by watching all of this, but one thing is clear. The kid is an instigating punk and he had no business laying his hands on the old fragile guy. He has no social skills or respect, I would have easily handled that situation without anybody going nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                Will some of you just admit that you're taking the kid's side because he's black?

I don't know why I ruined so many brain cells by watching all of this, but one thing is clear. The kid is an instigating punk and he had no business laying his hands on the old fragile guy. He has no social skills or respect, I would have easily handled that situation without anybody going nuts.
                I'm taking the kids side not because he is black, but because he ain't from Florida he's from TEXAS.

Comment

the both handled it poorly
                  but the old man took it up to the next level
                  whad he expect?
                  sometimes old people forget their old and not their "old" as in young selves
                  i remember one time at work some older guy had some sorta prob with me
                  really dont know why
                  anyways one day he got in my face pretty much and called me a midget mexican
                  lol
                  im 5'11
                  and hes like 5'4
                  i was like u realize ur lookin up at me right
                  hahaha the look on his face was like didnt i use to be alittle taller
                  respect ur elders is an excuse used by old people
                  my mantra is to get respect u gotta give respect
                  treat others as you would want to be treated

Comment

id feel unsafe as well if i see those kind of kids lurking my yard.

old man was within his rights to confront that thug.

Comment

It would have been a lot better if the old man talked to the kid nicely on the day the kid was trespassing. From the looks of that video, it's not obvious where the dividing line is between private and public property so instead of cursing at the kid, he could have kindly informed him he was on private property. But that old man was stupid to be laying his hands on that kid at all, on his property or not. As an old man, you shouldn't be getting physical with kids that look like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X