Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sugar Ray Clay Jones Jnr" Antony Small quits boxing to preach religious hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ibnabdullah View Post
    It always makes me sad when I se my fellow Muslims praise 9/11. Just because their bombing our lands regularly making "9/11"s a regular occurrence doesn't mean we're allowed to do the same. We have a code of honour which were supposed to abide by. The interesting thing to note is that most people associated with al-muhajiroun have no scholarly credentials. Despite this they a get a lot of media attention whereas scholars of the religion who get ignored .

I personally don't care which religion anyone chooses to follow. But I don't know of one where its god tells them to kill innocent people in the name of it. That said, in this country you're free to practice any religion you want and Im cool with that. But when someone praises 9/11 in the name of it I feel free to smack the taste out of their mouth. People that don't want to be here should feel free to leave, no one is going to stop you. It's a shame that extremists in any religion give a bad name to those who are truly devoted.

Comment

Originally posted by ibnabdullah View Post
      It always makes me sad when I se my fellow Muslims praise 9/11. Just because their bombing our lands regularly making "9/11"s a regular occurrence doesn't mean we're allowed to do the same. We have a code of honour which were supposed to abide by. The interesting thing to note is that most people associated with al-muhajiroun have no scholarly credentials. Despite this they a get a lot of media attention whereas scholars of the religion who get ignored .

Well said my friend. On the same accord I'm a ashamed that us westerners forget the major atrocities we have committed on Muslins over the years. I completely understand why they have such distain and I also understand why Muslims go to what we see as extremist extents like suicide bombings....a life is a life in my opinion. I'm not religious in any manner btw.

http://walt.foreignpolicy.com/posts/..._past_30_years

Comment

Working...
      X