Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEOS] Nathan Cleverly-Sergey Kovalev Head-to-Head Press Conference + Interviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEOS] Nathan Cleverly-Sergey Kovalev Head-to-Head Press Conference + Interviews

Vince Cleverly is a right knob to be honest

I'd forgotten this fight was this weekend.

Can't wait.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Idiotic and ignorant comments from Bellew regarding Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Thanks for sharing.

Idiotic and ignorant comments from Bellew regarding Kovalev.
        Maybe. He Twattered this earlier also...

I haven't been able to see the first Boone fight so I don't know if he's just trying to demean Cleverly's opposition out of bitterness or he's actually speaking the truth.

Im sure Kovalev has improved a lot since then and his amateur days where apparently he got dropped a few times according to Vince Clev. Of course, he beat Boone in a rematch. It will be interesting to see what Kovalev is like under pressure if it goes beyond the halfway mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Maybe. He Twattered this earlier also...

I haven't been able to see the first Boone fight so I don't know if he's just trying to demean Cleverly's opposition out of bitterness or he's actually speaking the truth.

Im sure Kovalev has improved a lot since then and his amateur days where apparently he got dropped a few times according to Vince Clev. Of course, he beat Boone in a rematch. It will be interesting to see what Kovalev is like under pressure if it goes beyond the halfway mark.
          I haven't seen the first boone fight either. To me, one fight doesn't spell a fighter anyway. Kovalev is by far and large better than both Bellew and everyone he's faced, except Cleverly (tbd), thus far.

He's quite clearly just bitter still.

Comment

Working...
          X