Manny Pacquiao accused of housing a fugitive and tax evasion in the Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    imma take that dog back before May...watch
    i tried to steal it back for you while you were out of town , man.

but she caught me.

she tried to pepper spray me but luckily i'm quick like van exel.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunnylad View Post
      Pac better take that 40 M while it's available.
      Even if Pac wanted to take that 40 mil he could`nt cause he`s signed to Arum and Arum don`t even want to make the fight and even if he did want the fight he would most likely ask for a 50/50 split with Floyd/Goldenboy and give Manny a small fraction of his 50 percent and underpay Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oggie Time View Post
        i tried to steal it back for you while you were out of town , man.

but she caught me.

she tried to pepper spray me but luckily i'm quick like van exel.

she took me to dinner for my birthday last week...first time i seen her in over a year...i asked her if i could spend time with the dog...she said cool...she's never gonna see that dog again

Comment

• gotta go ahead and say this.......was Manny housing Floyd?

Comment

• iM TELLING YOU MAKE HIM AND FLOYD CELL MATES AND TELL ARUM TO BUILD HIS STADIUM IN THE PRISON YARD AND HOLD THE FIGHT THERE.PPV WOULD BE AT A ATG??

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              Even if Pac wanted to take that 40 mil he could`nt cause he`s signed to Arum and Arum don`t even want to make the fight and even if he did want the fight he would most likely ask for a 50/50 split with Floyd/Goldenboy and give Manny a small fraction of his 50 percent and underpay Manny.
              I completely understand what you are saying here my friend. In a way I feel sorry for Manny because if he was self promoting he would have made ton more money than what he made now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I was thinking along these lines. I have no idea what's really going on over in the Philippines. All these allegations might very well be true. But Pacquiao is a politically active man. He almost certainly has powerful enemies. People shouldn't immediately buy into everything they read....

His political opponent in his own district is a billionaire and comes from a powerful political clan.

They most certainly want their district's congressional seat back in their hands.
                Last edited by Dale Cardon; 03-13-2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  she took me to dinner for my birthday last week...first time i seen her in over a year...i asked her if i could spend time with the dog...she said cool...she's never gonna see that dog again
                  sure...... you got punked for that dog last year. aisa will punk you again this year.

you want angelique's dog?

i can steal that for you easy. i pass by noho every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oggie Time View Post
                    sure...... you got punked for that dog last year. aisa will punk you again this year.

you want angelique's dog?

i can steal that for you easy. i pass by noho every day.

no thanks...i want MY dog

surprised she was cool with letting me spend time with the dog...she wasn't too happy when i told her about my chick from back home

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2011 View Post
                      gotta go ahead and say this.......was manny housing floyd?
                      lol..............

Comment

Working...
                      X