Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Adrien Broner now the best fighter on the entire planet throughout history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Adrien Broner now the best fighter on the entire planet throughout history?

Only last night we were all saying how it wasn't even worth watching, given that he was fighting an 80-1 underdog that 90% of the forum hadn't even seen.

Now he's beaten that "bum" and suddenly he's ready for a unification bout with Floyd Mayweather.

Idiotic comment of the night (discounting Max Keller****'s dick riding): "What was his name again?" <--- Broner emphasizes that he regards his opponent as a nobody. You're a top talent... because you just beat someone you're saying is a nobody?

He's literally the G.O.A.T.

My p4p list

1. Adrien Da Prob Broner

2-10. who cares

Comment

no but he's the best of the last 50 years

Comment

are you serious? all that talk about rees being a nobody has a purpose. to create animosity that will sell the fight and to anger rees and make him more aggressive so broner can tag him.

you really take fighters pre fight talk seriously? and broner of all ppl..

rees is a good fighter, a former world champion who only lost once to a world class opponent. the reason he was such an underdog is because of how good broner is not that rees is bad.

rees isnt a great win for broner, its someone he should beat. but it is a solid win, the type of win that doesnt mean a whole lot on its own but if you rack up a couple of dominant wins against world class competition it does count for something.

not a defining moment but broner did take a step forward last night by outclassing another world class fighter.

Comment

Rees world class? LOL

Comment

WTF? Am I in a bizzarro world? He beat Gavin Rees ( no disrespect to Rees)..

Comment

I want him to move up already, no need waiting for Burns, 140 is where he'll prove his legitimacy.

Comment

Robinson arguably had a better resume, although I don't think he ever dominated the world of midget boxing quite like Broner has.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  are you serious? all that talk about rees being a nobody has a purpose. to create animosity that will sell the fight and to anger rees and make him more aggressive so broner can tag him.

you really take fighters pre fight talk seriously? and broner of all ppl..

rees is a good fighter, a former world champion who only lost once to a world class opponent. the reason he was such an underdog is because of how good broner is not that rees is bad.

rees isnt a great win for broner, its someone he should beat. but it is a solid win, the type of win that doesnt mean a whole lot on its own but if you rack up a couple of dominant wins against world class competition it does count for something.

not a defining moment but broner did take a step forward last night by outclassing another world class fighter.

He pretty much said he was a nobody post fight too and didn't show Rees any respect, he did not say one positive thing. Lets face it; hes a classless immature brat who nobody finds funny but himself and a few young kids.

He has no respect for anybody and is in love with himself, its not an act to sell fights. Hes genuinely a pr1ck and I can't wait to see him getting knocked off his high horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Robinson arguably had a better resume
                    That's a pretty bold statement.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    He has no respect for anybody and is in love with himself, its not an act to sell fights. Hes genuinely a pr1ck and I can't wait to see him getting knocked off his high horse.
                    The thing is, even if it were an act (I'm not saying it is), I don't see how it alleviates him of blame. Let's say I go around and call a woman fat and tell another guy he is ugly, and then the next day I say "it was all an act to get attention". It doesn't make me any less of a prick.

Comment

Working...
                    X