Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather purposely waiting for boxers to fight each other so he gets leftovers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only people i think poses a threat to him is mosley or pac

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      i think what really happened was low tkt sales and... reality hit him..people aint buying this **** anymore floyd..we wanted you back and as a fan im sick of hearing this ducking ****..i want you to help me help you floyd..seriously you HAVE to fight cotto or pacman or whats the point of your return. money is cool and you will make plenty of it fighting one of these 2..floyd please be the fighter i know you can be..step to the plate and silence the hate.....
      Damn, this guy is really, seriously hurting on the inside.

Floyds giving him ulcers and schit.

Now hes begging Mayweather to fight these guys.

The irony.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        i think what really happened was low tkt sales and... reality hit him..people aint buying this **** anymore floyd..we wanted you back and as a fan im sick of hearing this ducking ****..i want you to help me help you floyd..seriously you HAVE to fight cotto or pacman or whats the point of your return. money is cool and you will make plenty of it fighting one of these 2..floyd please be the fighter i know you can be..step to the plate and silence the hate.....
        Probs mate! Felt the way with Joe Calzaghe not fighting Pavlik when he had the chance... Or didn't end by taking Chad..

Comment

Working...
        X