No announcement yet.

Game Of Arms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Amish Mafia is just brutal. What an awful show.

Knight has been a beast but doesn't get any of the media coverage that Giannis does. He is a freak indeed, apparently his bone density indicates he might end up being a seven-footer yet as well.

i like Alphabet...he's gonna be a solid pro when he develops in the next couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      ...so there i was last night, watching my Lakers get curbstomped and around the 35-40pt deficit mark, i decided to look for something else to watch

so i was looking OnDemand and saw this show that they constantly have commercials on during Walking Dead

i watched about 30mins of it and it was SO bad that i put it back to my horrible game

anyone else make the mistake of watching this show?

http://www.amctv.com/full-episodes/game-of-arms
      reality tv shows should be banned.

it's why tv is so ****ty now.

why fund comedies and drama when for a fraction of the price you get nobodies to act stupid on camera.

Comment

i understand losing because we have a ****ty team but i've seen more effort in local parks than what those guys brought last night..i truly hope these types of losses wake the FO up and they get rid of pringles...

massive fail...it was a bunch of fat rednecks pulling rope for training and drinking beer at night
        Embid, Wiggins, Parker, etc. what's your preference? I think Ennis from Syracuse is a sleeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          Embid, Wiggins, Parker, etc. what's your preference? I think Ennis from Syracuse is a sleeper.

i would take Parker...someone who can contribute right away...however, i really like that kid Exum's game...yea he's a project but i think he'll really be something in 3-4 years

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            AMC has good shows like Breaking Bad. Mad Men. Walking Dead. The killing. Hell on wheels. And then they make a reality show about arm wrestling? Lol some one's getting fired
            Their reality shows are so freaking bad. As good as their dramas tend to be, they strike out on anything else. Even the Talking Dead/Bad shows are stupid as hell most the time.

I like how Game of Arms tries to snag people with the "Game of" title. Have to give credit for that.

Comment

i would take Parker...someone who can contribute right away...however, i really like that kid Exum's game...yea he's a project but i think he'll really be something in 3-4 years
              you see MY clips ball last night?

lob city, beeyotch.

Comment

can you imagine how bad those rooms where they arm wrestle must smell?

there's probably never been a woman within 50 feet of those places.

Comment

Working...
                X