No announcement yet.

Broner is still a great fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    If broner fights any legit fighter at 140, he gets iced. Crawford, rios, Matthysse...they all beat the brakes off this dude.

Just think...everyone here is calling Molina garbage, got paid off, or was in survival mode...but broner couldn't get a fighter who wasn't fighting back out of there?! smh...he's a hype job
    Molina is tough. Apart from DeMarco catching him in the first 30 seconds when they fought, Matthysse is the only guy who got him out of there in 30+ fights.

But yeah, Broner doesn't seem to have much pop at 140 which is a big problem. He's not really a good enough boxer to hold off the serious hitters in the division.

Fortunately for him, few of those guys are with Haymon.

Comment

has anyone else noticed the way Broner brings back his right hand? he does it all weird/flashy like he's in the matrix.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        has anyone else noticed the way Broner brings back his right hand? he does it all weird/flashy like he's in the matrix.

Broner ia nothing special. He stands right in front of his man. A live body would have him out of there. I wiah Manny fought him. What a ko that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
          Broner has shown tonight that he is still a great fighter.

The excuses I have seen made for Molina make me sick.

Why can't you guys give credit where credit is due.
          because Molina is not that good. He is there to be hit, tailor made for Bronner.

People ignore the obvious with Bronner: part of the reason he was fighting Molina from the get go is because at least three of his wins could have gone either way, for example Paulie could have easily been declared the winner in their fight.

They put him in against Molina because they are scared that he will get beat. A guy who is supposed to be as good as Bronner does not move so far backwards...given his age and trajectory even for a tune up fight he shouldn't be fighting so far down.

They cannot find an opponent that Bronner can beat, that is compitant at his weight. They want to get as many fights, entertainment value, out of this kid before they throw him to the wolves. Bronner is entertaining....lets see who he fights next...if they can make an excuse to put him in against any more cannon fodder before he has to step up.

Its professional prize fighting which means when you are exposed, if you don't go back to school and get better, you are done. Bronner cannot even make weight much longer which means he will lose all his power, leaving him in berto territory. Yes he has a beard, but a beard and speed can only get one so far if they are hittable and technically unstable.
          Last edited by billeau2; 03-08-2015, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X