No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman vs Danny Garcia in Decemeber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Haymon has matched some of his star fighters tough, he put Broner in there with Porter when nobody was calling for that fight, he put Thurman in with Porter, Leo vs Frampton etc. What you're saying is a myth.

I would pick Thurman but it's not an easy fight bro, I give Danny a lot of heat but he can bite down and fight.
    Garcia would have to agree, and that would take a lot of money...arguably money Haymon doesn't have at the moment.

I want to see the fight, Thurman wins imo.

Comment

It's not happening this year. It's happening next year. Garcia has a fight coming up and Thurman is going to fight his mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        DSG would get murked.
        heard that one before.....Where Matthysse and Khan now?

Garcia would be Thurman's best opponent...in his prime...hungry and isnt just gonna lay down...no easy work...let alone "murked"

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
          If it happens lets bet
          I'll take that. Garcia is getting worked.

Avi of the winners choosing for 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            Floyd...is that you
            'And, and guess what, when it's all said and done...'

Comment

I don't see Danny beating a full sized welterweight who can score from the outside. Thurman, Brook, Spence, and even Vargas are all tough fights for him.

Comment

'And, and guess what, when it's all said and done...'

"...and, and like I said before, easy work. Easy Work." lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  I don't see Danny beating a full sized welterweight who can score from the outside. Thurman, Brook, Spence, and even Vargas are all tough fights for him.
                  he is no cake walk for them either...nor has he been for anyone else.

People are sleeping on Garcia. Brook fights no names....Spence is a prospect, and Vargas is decent but come on...he aint all that

Thurman and Brook have the best shot at beating him and he has proven people wrong before. Kids a born winner.

Comment

Don't see it happening until next year. They're gonna build these guys up with their next fights and then hopefully spring or fall next year.

Comment

Lets get it done uncle Al

Imo this is the biggest fight that can currently be made within the PBC stable, it's realistic and would create major buzz, two young, unbeaten, hungry lions going head to head.
                      I'd prefer khan/Garcia and Thurman to fight the winner of Brook/Vargas winner and then the 2 winners can fight each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X