Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bold Prediction: Cotto ENDS Margaritos CAREER on Dec 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I urge people to rewatch the CLottey fight and tell me Cotto doesn't have passion for the game and the fans! He risked his eye in that fight. . . That thing was bad. . . Fight probably should have been stopped around the 6th. . .

I think Cotto beats Margarito this time and does it fairly easily. . . Literally, if he just clinched up, he would have cut Margarito's output by a 1/3 or 1/4. . . Margarito might win a few rounds, but Cotto cruises to a victory. . . There will still be some good spots, but it won't be the classic the first fight was. . . Cotto makes it easy on himself... Margarito will have a few fights left in him. . .

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      That's not a bold prediction at all.

Margarito is trash now, even the bum Cotto can beat him. He's 1-2 in his last 3 and took the beatings of his life against Mosley and Pacquiao. I don't think he even won a round against Mosley and Pac.
      Kev, you're slipping man, he DID win at least 1-2 rounds in the Pac fight, and if you think he didn't even win 1 round against mosley, you were watching some other fight.

oh, oh....i forgot, you dislike or even hate Cotto. never mind...carry on. cotto is no bum, he's just past his prime. He's also taken hellish beatings from Pac, the p4p best, and Tony, who everybody was avoiding.

I've been watching your Cotto bashing campaign...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        I urge people to rewatch the CLottey fight and tell me Cotto doesn't have passion for the game and the fans! He risked his eye in that fight. . . That thing was bad. . . Fight probably should have been stopped around the 6th. . .

I think Cotto beats Margarito this time and does it fairly easily. . . Literally, if he just clinched up, he would have cut Margarito's output by a 1/3 or 1/4. . . Margarito might win a few rounds, but Cotto cruises to a victory. . . There will still be some good spots, but it won't be the classic the first fight was. . . Cotto makes it easy on himself... Margarito will have a few fights left in him. . .
        You really think so, even with that eye? Cotto gonna jackhammer jab that thing big time...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          That's not a bold prediction at all.

Margarito is trash now, even the bum Cotto can beat him. He's 1-2 in his last 3 and took the beatings of his life against Mosley and Pacquiao. I don't think he even won a round against Mosley and Pac.
          Margarito is trash because he can't cheat anymore. Margarito is the same he's always been.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            Kev, you're slipping man, he DID win at least 1-2 rounds in the Pac fight, and if you think he didn't even win 1 round against mosley, you were watching some other fight.

oh, oh....i forgot, you dislike or even hate Cotto. never mind...carry on. cotto is no bum, he's just past his prime. He's also taken hellish beatings from Pac, the p4p best, and Tony, who everybody was avoiding.

I've been watching your Cotto bashing campaign...lol.
            Kev is not slippin he is a joke of a poster and always has been. He is a pure hater, racist and a troll.

One of my great achivements in this forum was getting him banned

Comment

Cotto will come out with the victory!

I put all my GREEN on COTTO..!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                People are too worried about his eye, it will hold up perfectly fine
                Yeah with an artificial lens and cataracts, you speak like a real healthcare professional. Margarito should be saved from himself and his promoter. The man probably still has blurred vision and will likely loss whatever sight he has remaining and it wouldn't surprise me if Robert Garcia stops the fight once Margarito's face starts to swell.

Comment

Not that bold a prediction IMO. Margarito's eye is f***ed up, and I won't be surprised if he's got a full swing comeback going sometime between the 8th and 10th and the fight gets stopped because his eye is in too bad shape to continue.

Still going Margarito, but that eye really worries me.

Comment

Working...
                  X