why is Cotto getting a pass this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
    LOL

I was going to believe you, but then I remembered HTown's pic with drunk Cotto at a bar watching Pac-Margarito.

He might be around 160-165...but incredibly out of shape? I doubt it.
    Fighting at junior middleweight, 160-165 is just fine between bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

How many fights does Cintron have this year?

Who has Angulo beat this year?

Angulo has a legit excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        another thing he could have had an all PR fight with Cintron in San Juan
        But, he chose shoulder injury so really should we knock him?

And, think about it? Cintron?

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
          Are you kidding? Cotto get **** no matter what he does. He gets cheated against, he gets ****; he rests, he gets ****; he uses tactics against Manny, he gets ****; he fights Foreman, he gets ****. Pattern here? WTF is it with everyone bashing the man?
          Why do you cry so damn much dude? I haven't been on this forums long and now I can spot you to be a whinny bitch. Always talking about Cotto or Margarito jeez dude find something else to do.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post

Angulo has a legit excuse
            He does, doesn't take away from the fact.

Fact is 154 is a very weak division. The best JMW's fighting for a MW title.

Dzinziruk is arguably the JMW right now due to the fact that P-Will and Martinez are fighting for the MW title.

But, then when you go with #2 rank JMW, Cotto has just as a good as a case as anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
              LOL

I was going to believe you, but then I remembered HTown's pic with drunk Cotto at a bar watching Pac-Margarito.

He might be around 160-165...but incredibly out of shape? I doubt it.
              Bro he defo aint no 160-165, trust me! If he was in-shape he would weight that!

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
                Why do you cry so damn much dude? I haven't been on this forums long and now I can spot you to be a whinny bitch. Always talking about Cotto or Margarito jeez dude find something else to do.
                I do not mention Cotto often at all. Judging by your post count you do not visit the forum much. Bear in mind, dumbass, that the Pacquiao/margaresto fight made the accusation of his cheating relevant. Also, people are forever deriding Cotto for that fight against margaresto. I tend not to bring Cotto up because he is not BOXING. He is merely my favorite fighter. When people antagonize Cotto fans with bull**** posts, I will respond. Don't like it? **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                  I do not mention Cotto often at all. Judging by your post count you do not visit the forum much. Bear in mind, dumbass, that the Pacquiao/margaresto fight made the accusation of his cheating relevant. Also, people are forever deriding Cotto for that fight against margaresto. I tend not to bring Cotto up because he is not BOXING. He is merely my favorite fighter. When people antagonize Cotto fans with bull**** posts, I will respond. Don't like it? **** off.
                  boo hoo. There you go again. I really don't have to be here long to see that the vast majority of your post regard Margarito and Cotto. WAA Margarito cheated, I don't like him, he beat my idol WAA. From what I've seen, every single boxer gets shit on this forum. Cotto is no exception. Learn to take people's bullshit without having to cry so much.

Comment

Cotto deserves some time off. He consistently fights good competition. If all boxers were like him, boxing would be alot better off.

Comment

I thought he injured his shoulder but even if it is only a minor injury there should be no real issue with letting him recover for a run next year.

Beside there was no pressing fight for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X