Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is manny pac one of the most beloved figthers of this era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Some people who are perceived as hating him, really just dislike the majority of his fans.

Some people hate him because they feel he is a drug cheat.

By the way, life is pretty easy being a Mayweather fan. You can try to fool yourself all you want, but I don't know any Mayweather fans that are jealous of Pacquaio.
    like Daddy T has said, some would find a way

Comment

Only people who don't respect him are the disgusting fanbase that are fl0mos

Comment

Mindless question. NO.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Some people who are perceived as hating him, really just dislike the majority of his fans.

Some people hate him because they feel he is a drug cheat.

By the way, life is pretty easy being a Mayweather fan. You can try to fool yourself all you want, but I don't know any Mayweather fans that are jealous of Pacquaio.
          Paulie "no-gurl" Malignaggi is a floydfan, got jealous of Pac's achievements

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          You hate him because you love Floyd and Manny is the enemy to Floyd. Just be honest.

While Floyd has been criticized for years before Manny was even brought up as an opponent.

I notice anyone who is a threat to Floyd or is praised higher than him will get hated by his fans.

Like when Andre Ward was getting mad love from boxing people and many said he should be p4p number 1 the Floyd fans started hating on the man discrediting his wins, saying he drained Dawson etc, even Floyd started hating on the dudes wins, all because he was a threat to the p4p status of Floyd.
          Floydfans loves linking PAC to peds to discredit him is another sample rofl
          Floyd and his fan's attitudes are quite similar
          im thinking maybe all pachaters here in nsb are all Floyd's alts??

Comment

On NSB, yes. In the Philippines, yes. Otherwise, no.

Comment

yet to see somebody who isn't a massive flomo hate on him...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                On NSB, yes. In the Philippines, yes. Otherwise, no.
                Have you ever commented in a thread that didn't involve Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather? Just once? You're really a worthless poster and waste of space and air. The only reason you unfortunately exist on this forum is directly related to these two men.

If you fell off a cliff tomorrow the quality of life in this forum would rise a full peg. Maybe even two.

I bet when you go to your job at Jack in the Box, you sit there taking drive-thru orders just daydreaming about Manny & Floyd threads. And you probably scurry over to your track phone in a sweat on every break in a panic looking for the newest Floyd or Manny thread. That's how I picture you, you f**king inept turd of epic and biblical proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Have you ever commented in a thread that didn't involve Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather? Just once? You're really a worthless poster and waste of space and air. The only reason you unfortunately exist on this forum is directly related to these two men.

If you fell off a cliff tomorrow the quality of life in this forum would rise a full peg. Maybe even two.

I bet when you go to your job at Jack in the Box, you sit there taking drive-thru orders just daydreaming about Manny & Floyd threads. And you probably scurry over to your track phone in a sweat on every break in a panic looking for the newest Floyd or Manny thread. That's how I picture you, you f**king inept turd of epic and biblical proportions.

and I'm all out of green K lol

Comment

Originally posted by mike d View Post
                    have you ever commented in a thread that didn't involve manny pacquiao or floyd mayweather? Just once? You're really a worthless poster and waste of space and air. The only reason you unfortunately exist on this forum is directly related to these two men.

I bet when you go to your job at jack in the box, you sit there taking drive-thru orders just daydreaming about manny & floyd threads. And you probably scurry over to your track phone in a sweat on every break in a panic looking for the newest floyd or manny thread. That's how i picture you, you f**king inept turd of epic and biblical proportions.

:flush:
                    lmao..........

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                      Few fighters are respected in the boxing world, even fewer are loved. People love Manny
                      Facts.

He's the embodiment of the sport itself. I used to hate on him years back, because I was annoyed by him wrecking MAB and how over the top his fans can be. But it took a while to realize that he's the Man even though I knew that all along.

As it stands now, he wins loses or whatever I'm a big fan.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X