Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Pacquiao May Require a Big Payday in The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    It's coming.. Can't stop the freight train.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      It's coming.. Can't stop the freight train.
      And Manny loses again and you cry again , cruel cruel world aint it lol , you might want to get a life at some point .

Comment

I just don't understand why Pacquiao doesn't fight Adrien Broner. It would generate some decent PPV $$$ for sure--- as Broner is a good draw and it's Pacquiao. Plus, it's a far easier fight than Bradley ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Canelo
          Floyd 2
          Marquez 5
          Personally if manny keeps fighting, I think he only wants big money fights

Canelo, mayweather 2, and marquez 5
          Nope no Marquez

He don't want it anyway

And the way I see it Manny beating Bradley who handled Marquez fairly easily is sufficient enough vindication for me

Manny should move on

Canelo is the fight.

Comment

Canelo
            Floyd 2
            Marquez 5

Maybe crawford if he can keep active and winning and raising his profile
            Not Marquez 5. Marquez was very clear on being satisfied with the way the series stands and I don't blame him. 3 very close fights that didn't go his way, and then BAM! 6th rd 1 punch KO. Perfect way for him to close the book on the Marquez - Pacquiao rivialry. The first 3 fights could have gone either way depending on who you ask, but the fouth fight was definitive in Marquez's favor.

Seeing how difficult the first May - Pac fight was to make, something tells me the rematch will be just as hard if not harder, considering how Mayweather is retired.

Best bet is Canelo, but he probably won't move an inch from 155, so Pac will have to go up in weight.

The more and more I think about it, the more and more I realize that Pacquiao's options are more limited than I previously thought.

Comment

Canelo
              Floyd 2
              Marquez 5

Maybe crawford if he can keep active and winning and raising his profile
              None of those fights will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                If he is still paying off that $70 million tax bill to the Filipino government, he is going to need to fight for the next three to four years.
                Manny easily made that in the Floyd fight. Arum needs to make sure Manny is taken care of the rest of his life. We all know this snake probably robbed him of millions upon millions over the year. That Floyd fight made a ridiculous amount of money. No reason Manny shouldn't have walked away with less then 150 million. Every party involved probably made atleast 100 million each.

He should be able to retire and live comfortably. If he does win his election that's money coming in too as a member of the government. Fix the government and make them take care of there people. Manny can walk away a hero. He has nothing left to prove in the ring. He's one of the best P4P fighters ever. **** the haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  its so obvious arum has pac by the balls. he obviously loaned him a ton of money over the years so that he would have manny under control in multiple ways
                  This sounds more believable than the whole arum has secrets on manny that's why pac won't leave him. I believe maybe arum did loan pac a large amount of money that hasn't been paid back yet. There was an interview arum did recently and he said whether manny wins the election or not he's gonna continue on fighting. I thought that was kinda odd.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    I just don't understand why Pacquiao doesn't fight Adrien Broner. It would generate some decent PPV $$$ for sure--- as Broner is a good draw and it's Pacquiao. Plus, it's a far easier fight than Bradley ever was.
                    It's not why manny won't fight him. Gotta ask arum that.

Comment

Personally if manny keeps fighting, I think he only wants big money fights

Canelo, mayweather 2, and marquez 5

Maybe broner
                      That would be the SMART thing to do. But knowing manny, man I have a feeling he'll settle for anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X