Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These Guys, MAFIA? Are they sick? Kids? What? Screen shots of secret meetings!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    he just plain stupid mate
    kevin jesus indeed is stupid, youre words in response to your homie kevin, pbf32 called kevin stupid

Comment

No you havent you think you have but you havent
      thats what i told kevin jesus when he said he thought he got laid by a real girl, i told him horus was a he she

Comment

• ****, I can't believe I just read 30 pages of this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
          ****, I can't believe I just read 30 pages of this ****.
          its great huh, **** is entertaining, i along with the gayweather mafia should get banned, we are all ******ed, life is entertaining when the mayweather mafia is around

Comment

• Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
            ****, I can't believe I just read 30 pages of this ****.
            by the way manny would k.o floyd in 2 rounds, 3 if floyd gets lucky

Comment

• As it is plain to see you two guys Tha Greatest and Google_it_***** or Lucky Doff or 8oz glove or what you wanna call yourself have nothing else going in life for you and go on like this allday and night!
              Unforunate for you guys but forunate for us,
              we have lifes and better things to be doing!
              So im gonna leave you with this,
              "Google *****" has made it clear to everybody on here how sad and pathetic he and his life is,
              proved time and time again just how ******ed he is,
              even when we thought he couldnt be any more Struck!
              Creates a GIF of floyd and i even told him he would get banned for it but the ****** still kept it!
              Once again defying Stupidity on a whole other level!
              He is an ex alcoholic who for years was victim to sexual assault and rape from his father!
              I dont want to get personal with anyone and i wouldnt usual bring that up but as he got personal with me,
              i decided to exploit the secret in which he confided in me with!
              No one takes you seriously and ever will,
              i really dont know why you come on here,
              if it isnt to talk about boxing, its only to try piss people off but i suppose the years of sexual violence has got to you!

Tha Greatest to be honest i dont even know this guy but he is backing you up so he must be a ***** aswell,
              dunno what his problem is but all he seems to be able to do is say "Floyd is gay,"
              Sums him up altogether to be honest.

I have been accused of Racism and hating black people and pinoys when there are plenty of both culturals in my everyday life!
              These accusations are not true!
              And you only bring that **** up to get my attention because you know how strongly i feel about it!

Both you losers are goin on my Ignore list,
              Google ***** you can keep goin around your other alt pretending to be me but i dont tink people on here are that ******ed to believe you!

The Mayweather Mafia was setup for floyd fans to talk about there favourite fighter not for anything else!
              The wrong idea has been portrayed but not by use but by other users on here who basically think and say what they want to believe but not what the actual truth is.
              We will continue to have this mafia and no bad intention is intended on anyone on this forum,
              At the end of the day this is the internet and we all come on here to discuss our favourite sport and that is what is all about!

Google_It_***** and Tha_Greatest both offically [OWNED] and going on ignore,
              get a life you sad spatasticated losers!

The Mayweather Mafia will live forever and there aint **** you or anyone else can do about it

Once again Your guys were OWNED!

Peace.

Comment

As it is plain to see you two guys Tha Greatest and Google_it_***** or Lucky Doff or 8oz glove or what you wanna call yourself have nothing else going in life for you and go on like this allday and night!
                Unforunate for you guys but forunate for us,
                we have lifes and better things to be doing!
                So im gonna leave you with this,
                "Google *****" has made it clear to everybody on here how sad and pathetic he and his life is,
                proved time and time again just how ******ed he is,
                even when we thought he couldnt be any more Struck!
                Creates a GIF of floyd and i even told him he would get banned for it but the ****** still kept it!
                Once again defying Stupidity on a whole other level!
                He is an ex alcoholic who for years was victim to sexual assault and rape from his father!
                I dont want to get personal with anyone and i wouldnt usual bring that up but as he got personal with me,
                i decided to exploit the secret in which he confided in me with!
                No one takes you seriously and ever will,
                i really dont know why you come on here,
                if it isnt to talk about boxing, its only to try piss people off but i suppose the years of sexual violence has got to you!

Tha Greatest to be honest i dont even know this guy but he is backing you up so he must be a ***** aswell,
                dunno what his problem is but all he seems to be able to do is say "Floyd is gay,"
                Sums him up altogether to be honest.

I have been accused of Racism and hating black people and pinoys when there are plenty of both culturals in my everyday life!
                These accusations are not true!
                And you only bring that **** up to get my attention because you know how strongly i feel about it!

Both you losers are goin on my Ignore list,
                Google ***** you can keep goin around your other alt pretending to be me but i dont tink people on here are that ******ed to believe you!

The Mayweather Mafia was setup for floyd fans to talk about there favourite fighter not for anything else!
                The wrong idea has been portrayed but not by use but by other users on here who basically think and say what they want to believe but not what the actual truth is.
                We will continue to have this mafia and no bad intention is intended on anyone on this forum,
                At the end of the day this is the internet and we all come on here to discuss our favourite sport and that is what is all about!

Google_It_***** and Tha_Greatest both offically [OWNED] and going on ignore,
                get a life you sad spatasticated losers!

The Mayweather Mafia will live forever and there aint **** you or anyone else can do about it

Once again Your guys were OWNED!

Peace.
                hey homie, dont take these threads personally, its only the internet, you and your homies like king09 thought i was a jew and said i should die for being jewish, you guys condoned king09s behavor as jew hating duttybadboyx, i didnt take that message to heart, i felt bad for jews though, im sorry you got upset and your feelings were hurt on the internet, here you go, drink up

Comment

Working...
                X