No announcement yet.

I think Trout would give Mayweather a lot more trouble than Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
    I'm re-watching the Canelo- Trout fight right now, and Trout is doing a lot better than I remember. He has such an excellent and active jab. He throws it from range, he throws it with pop, and he throws it with great regularity.

That's exactly what would give Floyd a lot of problems and give him something to think about. Not to mention Trout is a well conditioned southpaw in his prime who can move and has great footwork.

How do you guys think Trout would do against Mayweather?
    I think Mayweather would counter that jab enough to cause Trout to throw less of them. I think Canelo's power alone is the only reason why he is more of a threat to Mayweather.

Comment

Would like to see Mayweather face Trout after the Canelo fight, hopefully Trout picks up another impressive victory in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
        Would like to see Mayweather face Trout after the Canelo fight, hopefully Trout picks up another impressive victory in the meantime.
        A lot of people thought trout beat canelo

It was a lot closer than I remember. The first time I saw it I was wasted, the second time I downloaded it and the quality wasn't that good. The first times I watched it I thought Trout wasn't landing and that Canelo was rolling most of the punches.

But trout was landing. I have to watch it again and score it for real.

Comment

Na I disagree bro.

Comment

I agree that Trout gives Floyd more trouble than Canelo will. Trouts fight with Canelo was more competitive than many fans want to admit.

Comment

i still think trout would be troublesome for floyd.... he would be peppering floyd all night with those jabs, hit or miss.... even if floyd beautifully counters a few of them, i think trout throws them from so far away and would eventually adjust and throw some feints to fish out the counter.

it would be a boring fight indeed. floyd wins it most likely, but he will have to WORK for it.

floyd has a way of slowing down offensively busy fighters... obviously.

Comment

Working...
              X