Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fighters you disliked simply cause they beat another fighter..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fighters you disliked simply cause they beat another fighter..

i aint gone lie..i disliked taylor along time cause of those 2 fights with hopkins

i dislike tarver cause he ko'd roy and basically ended his career

i also disliked donaire for awhile after he ko'd darcynian

Comment

I hated Bernard Hopkins for making Tito look like a C-level fighter.. Smh. Still don't like Hopkins but respect his in ring skills..

Comment

I dislike Maidana for K.Oing Morales early and brutally....well at least I will.

Comment

Rocky Lockridge when he KO'd Roger Mayweather.

Comment

Calzaghe, after the RJJ fight

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Rocky Lockridge when he KO'd Roger Mayweather.
              sad man

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                i aint gone lie..i disliked taylor along time cause of those 2 fights with hopkins

i dislike tarver cause he ko'd roy and basically ended his career
                i dislike milk dud because of all the hype he got before and after his fights with roy. he basically fought jone's leftovers and virtually did nothing with his career after he beat roy while claiming to be the better man. tarver is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  i dislike milk dud because of all the hype he got before and after his fights with roy. he basically fought jone's leftovers and virtually did nothing with his career after he beat roy while claiming to be the better man. tarver is disgusting.
                  well he did beat glenn johnson 2 times(the other guy who ko'd roy)

Comment

I hated Mayorga for beating Forrest (twice) (sob) ):

Just kidding, What the **** do I care. These guys all get paid. the only time I get upset is when i think the fight went the other way or I suspect foul play!

Comment

Working...
                    X