Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else feel Manny is simply a puppet on a string who will end up broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think he will be broke too.. he's gonna need all that campaign money for a senate seat and i think he will lose too

hell, he is in a reject party right now politically speaking

Comment

Hey before you start dissing Pacquaio?? Manny can read & write fine He's intelligent too
      When you consider the start in life he had & the way he had to fight for everything he's done amazingly well
      On the other hand Mayweather born with a silver spoon in his mouth was protected & mollycoddled throughout his career. Yet he's as dumb as a box o rocks cannot read a lick doubt he can write either.

I know who I think goes broke first ROFL

Comment

It is really sad honestly..he even brought in a company to adit Arum AND THEY TOLD HIM ARUM WAS ROBBING HIM....but Arum got him to fire them and they ended up suing Manny

Comment

The truth is:

Bob Arum is a selfish, exploitative old man who takes advantage of boxers.

The smartest thing Floyd Mayweather ever did was break away from him, and become the master of his own destiny.

Pacquiao will end up broke, and so will Lomachenko and many others.

Comment

Nah, don't feel bad for him. Arum is pretty much his acting agent. Without Bob, Pacquiao wouldn't be a wordlwide icon known today. Plus he's living in the Philippines with millions of dollars, I heard $100 over there can pretty much pay rent, food and school for your kids He's fine financially, plus he's into politics which ensures he wont ever get broke tbh

Comment

Floyd is way more likely to be broke in the next decade than Manny. Pacquiao will be President of his country in the next 10 years, he will never be broke after that.
              With how he spends and once those fight checks stop rolling in Jr is well on his way to being on the IRS speed dial once again.
              Last edited by QballLobo; 11-05-2015, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                I feel bad for him - he's clearly got a team around him who manipulate him and basically use him. They don't care for him at all.

I think we can all agree that Manny has the worst deal in boxing, Bob Arum is clearly taking him for a ride just like Don King did to Iron Mike.
                The problem is Manny is not smart enough to realise it.

I hope he gets away from that crew of leeches.
                Considering he will someday be the President of the Philippines no I don't feel sorry for him.

Comment

Manny already is pretty much broke. Manny will be the first fighter to go broke before retiring.

Comment

Out of curiosity what happened to that 75 million dollar tax bill?
                    But I doubt he'd be broke dude. He's like a god in his country people with nothing would find something and give it to him if he asked.

If that happened id imagine he'd be like mike Tyson is but only in his country. Ya know he doesn't have 300 million anymore can't act can't sing but he's big mike and people just wanna be around him and they know that people are always happy to see him so he'll always have a job.

Comment

Haha! Manny will never go broke. His name is too big whether his anti-fans want to think otherwise. The TS should just go finger his own arsehole for starting the thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X