• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    only 1 way to find out.
    You are right.

Comment

Maybe Rees will love the bright lights and this will be the day we are introduced to the "Rock".

Comment

broner got a weak ass resume smh

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          Lol.Give up. You may very well be smarter than me though. That's a debate for another date. pac-BOY

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
            broner got a weak ass resume smh
            I'm shaking my head too. This kid ain't ever going to be s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Because he's hanging out with Floyd and has learned his cherry picking ways

1.Fight a top rated guy
              2.Fight scrubs the rest of your stay at the weight classs and noone can call you out on cherry picking because you fought a top guy. Oh and blame the other fighter for backing out or "ducking"
              :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                I mean he just beat the dog **** out of the #1 lightweight
                I don't care if some site or organization had Demarco ranked number one I can see with my own eyes he's an average fighter.

Rees is a pretty weak opponent to me. At least give us a guy with a chance to really hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                  It is a level - the European title. That's about the extent of Rees' ability.

I don't see what Floyd has to do with any of the points I made, if you wish to talk about him that's fine, but bringing him up to counter points I haven't made just showcases the extent of your neurosis.

The problem is pretty simple really; Gavin Rees is a vastly inferior fighter to Adrien Broner. It is a mismatch. Adrien Broner is ranked the number 6 pound-for-pound fighter in the world, according to Golden Boy(The Ring). If he is that, then he should be expected to take on challenges in keeping with that ranking, which Gavin Rees falls desperately short of.
                  No its not a level. Amateur and professional are levels. Its not neurosis. Thats a disorder. The point I'm making is that these guys are mirror images in a sense. They're Flashy, highly touted youngsters and willing to put it on the line by telling you about how good they are. One is ridiculed for jumping to the money (Floyd) while the other is taking his time in a division that's not so great and getting the same flack.

The truth is that all the LW's are vastly inferior to Broner on paper. I'm not really for his p4p ranking at this point due to overall competition he's faced but there is no denying that skill for skill hes top notch. I judge that by the way he's disposing the comp available. He doesn't set any rankings so go ham on the powers that be.

Simply put, he'll be highly favored against them all so for one fight on one night get off his damn case. He's a young cat who has a whole career to show you what you need to see. What's the damn rush.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    No its not a level. Amateur and professional are levels. Its not neurosis. Thats a disorder. The point I'm making is that these guys are mirror images in a sense. They're Flashy, highly touted youngsters and willing to put it on the line by telling you about how good they are. One is ridiculed for jumping to the money (Floyd) while the other is taking his time in a division that's not so great and getting the same flack.

The truth is that all the LW's are vastly inferior to Broner on paper. I'm not really for his p4p ranking at this point due to overall competition he's faced but there is no denying that skill for skill hes top notch. I judge that by the way he's disposing the comp available. He doesn't set any rankings so go ham on the powers that be.

Simply put, he'll be highly favored against them all so for one fight on one night get off his damn case. He's a young cat who has a whole career to show you what you need to see. What's the damn rush.
                    No seriously, it is a level.

The European Title is a level. It even has a ranking system for it.

When someone wins and defends the European Title they are currently fighting at "European level".

Which Gavin Rees has done many times. He's also fought at World Level.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq:
                      Is this where you get your second hand info? Now it all makes sense. Maniac is a boxing idiot and you're his spawn I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X