Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordering Cleto Reyes on Ebay vs. Ringside?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering Cleto Reyes on Ebay vs. Ringside?

I had ordered some grant pro training gloves, however they're backordered until late June, so I'm looking for other options.

I hear that Ringside has low quality gloves so I'm trying to find other places that are known to have better quality equipment.

I went on ebay and found these: http://cgi.ebay.com/CLETO-REYES-TRAI...9#ht_500wt_975

According to the page, they're distributed straight from Mexico City and are an authorized distributor for Cleto Reyes. Of course it is still ebay and whether or not all the info on that page is correct is hard to say, but the seller has sold 23 pairs before and has a 100% approval rating.

So, comparing the Cleto Reyes gloves on ringside to the ones I found on ebay, which would you guys recommend? Or is there another site that I don't know about with great quality Cleto Reyes gloves?

Thanks.

ive ordered numerous times from that seller, he's as legit. authentic reyes gear, excellent quality, everythings sealed. go for it. and the items always arrived in less than a week

dont get the ringside reyes gloves, they are not in the same ballpark (quality/design etc)

Comment

Working...
    X