Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post

?

i dont understand the point your trying to make !!!!!! because i dont see any money or chips on the tabel !!!!!! too me it looks like they are just passing time on a flight !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      *cotto is going to pound mayweather out !!!!!!!!!!!!! and sugar shane needs to hang it up !!!!!!!!!!!!
      If Cotto were that good he would have killed Ms Pacman..

Comment

• Shane looked like a zombie kid the first minute of that video! Wtf!

Comment

i dont understand the point your trying to make !!!!!! because i dont see any money or chips on the tabel !!!!!! too me it looks like they are just passing time on a flight !!!!!
          http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...ticleId=783607

do you understand that?

Comment

i am willing to take that bet !!!!!!i am so confident that mayweather will lose too cotto that no only would i bet my points i would also bet my user name and all mmy green rep !!!!!! but i wont because i dont want to set a bad example to the younger people on here that look up to me and they will think gambling is good !!!!! and as floyd mayweather is displaying right now gambling is not good !!!!!!!!!!! in fact it is destructive
            Aight 26 mil that is. You're gonna go broke son.

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
            Filipinos and asians in general love to gamble.

Comment

• Originally posted by irondanhamza View Post
              mayweather looks good. Looks ripped and ready.

Can't believe he eats **** like mcdonalds.

I just can't see that being a regular thing.
              thats terrible on your body wonder why he eats that crap

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                i thought it was common knowledge already that floyd lived on junk food, wasn't their a vid on elerbe and his cook saying how he asks for hotdogs during the night and literally eats crap all throughout the day?

the latest training video also shows him drinkin soda

andre dirrell same way, watch the supersix episodes, you'll see him there eating these gargantuan fatty ass, oily sandwiches
                Floyd said he used to be on a diet of junk food as a young fighter. Now he adds healthy meals into his diet

Comment

• He is probably eating that because there is a camera there. Or maybe it is an unusual day. I don't think he would eat that kind of food very much in training camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    Floyd said he used to be on a diet of junk food as a young fighter. Now he adds healthy meals into his diet
                    This is true. I read somewhere that Floyd threw up between rounds in one of his earlier fights because he ate french fries right before. I find it funny how people refuse to believe he does this and rather say "he's doing it for the cameras" when its common knowledge Floyd loves his junk food. Just look at Micheal Phelps.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Oh absolutely. No doubt about that.

You can be physically in good shape and lose weight whilst having bad foods and empty calories like that. Absolutely.

But, at some point, it's going to catch up to you. It doesn't matter if on the outside you look like Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquaio or any other athlete of their calibur.

A guy like Floyd Mayweather, at 35, still at the level he's at. I just find it truly hard to believe he eats like that on a regular basis.

I can speak on experience also. I've been in the fitness industry for a very long time. I can also relate to how that kind of thing effects you at both 25 and 35.

You are right in what you're saying but I like I said, at that level, I find it unbelievable he can maintain that elite level with that kind of thing in his diet on a regular basis.

If he does, it's beyond incredible.

I wonder if Comedian can confirm how often he eats stuff like that.
                      I remember reading some stuff from his chef that said he eats mostly healthy meals and occasionally he'll ask her to make him some hot dogs or some other processed food.

Comment

Working...
                      X