Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you find this attractive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorian....sigh...always confused about what he wants...Either a man or a woman. Why not have both in one.

Comment

• I love her **** but her arms turn me off.

Comment

• You have to remember she's pumped up in the pic, they aren't that big when she's not inside the gym.

Hot face as well.

Hey kev, go eat a dirty sock.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKza View Post
          Her face sort of look hard, but i can't complain about anything else.

Comment

• hell yeah dorian who does not? she would be a animal in bed it would be great maybe dorian is afraid she might impregnate him :smileysex

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
              hell yeah dorian who does not? she would be a animal in bed it would be great maybe dorian is afraid she might impregnate him :smileysex
              Diss Kev, not me!

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                hell yeah dorian who does not? she would be a animal in bed it would be great maybe dorian is afraid she might impregnate him :smileysex
                Animal in bed = too much for you to handle

Comment

• Comment

• Saw this chick on Jimmy Kimmel. Damn she's fine, daughter of a minister, I like that super model body type with the right amount of thickness, and look at that neck, damn.

Her name - Miissy Peregrym, these pics don't show it but she's built athletically.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      Saw this chick on Jimmy Kimmel. Damn she's fine, daughter of a minister, I like that super model body type with the right amount of thickness, and look at that neck, damn.

Her name - Miissy Peregrym, these pics don't show it but she's built athletically.

She's on that show...Rookie Blue. She doesn't look great in the show. Sometimes she looks like Hilary Swank. She looks good in that last pic tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X