No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin vs. Wawrzyk Looms For May 17th Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Most of the Klitschko nuthuggers have expressed this. Check out any Haye vs Wawrzyk thread.
    Why would any Klitschko fan criticize Haye for choosing a certain opponent and than praise Pusvetkin for picking the same one? I would believe that most would have the same opinion about both of them choosing this clown. Or if anything even calling out Pusvetkin a little more for choosing him. After all he is a champion. I really didn't know if I should have laughed or cried when I typed that last statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      Why would any Klitschko fan criticize Haye for choosing a certain opponent and than praise Pusvetkin for picking the same one? I would believe that most would have the same opinion about both of them choosing this clown. Or if anything even calling out Pusvetkin a little more for choosing him. After all he is a champion. I really didn't know if I should have laughed or cried when I typed that last statement.
      Like I said, check around. You can find at least two threads with an easy search where this has been said but deleted. Fortunately it was already quoted.

Comment

Like I said, check around. You can find at least two threads with an easy search where this has been said but deleted. Fortunately it was already quoted.
        It really makes no sense to me and I could find nothing about what you have stated. If you want to point me in the right direction I would like to read it. But than again it really isn't that important.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          It really makes no sense to me and I could find nothing about what you have stated. If you want to point me in the right direction I would like to read it. But than again it really isn't that important.

Post #4. I can provide more if need be. But you're right, it's not important. I just enjoy showing the double standards many have on this forum. Lol, call me petty, but it still doesn't change the fact.

Comment

Post #4. I can provide more if need be. But you're right, it's not important. I just enjoy showing the double standards many have on this forum. Lol, call me petty, but it still doesn't change the fact.
            What Post #4 the one on this thread? Wait? You wrote post #4. Does this mean that you are actually some kind of a secretly closeted Klitschko fan? Wow, who would ever thought that?
            Last edited by Ravens Fan; 04-09-2013, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Povetkin is fighting this dude to get some rounds in on someone with some height in preparation for big bad Wlad. Probably a smart move.

Comment

Working...
              X