Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

andres ward opens up on various topics including racism in boxing,kovalev,GGG being🐓

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    I don't wanna switch anything. It is what it is. I'm not gonna keep on saying the same thing over and over. Black ppl tend to like certain type of fighters. That's my opinion. It means nothing to u. All that is fine and dandy. Lol you though, you're mad and I now know why.
    Well, we already established that your generalization means squat. Why? You aren't even in that group. At least try to do that pretend survey you said you were going to do. The lengths of buffoonery on here sometimes just makes me chuckle.

Comment

• I can go outside and ask 20 black ppl who are they a bigger fan of, Broner would get more votes than Ward. Floyd would get more votes than Mosley. Imo, it's because they prefer the non soft spoken fighter. If u disagree, oh well.
      Sooo, by your logic I'm an expert on white people because I know few at work and spend my breaks with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Yeah change the subject to hide the fact that you have your own agenda about this. Their resumes are not equal. Period.

Some of the comments in here are exactly what Ward was talking about so obviously he was telling the truth.
        Only racist people play the race-card I think deep down Ward and his fans resent G because of his personal success of coming up rough from a poor life-style in Kazakhstan all the way to this point where people do know his name...
        Americans and so on all around the world want to watch him because of his highly entertaining skills.

I think Ward needs to man-up take it on the chin and stop being so jealous same applies to all of his fans, time to grow up children you are what YOU make yourself and G did this for himself not anybody else its just good that he has choose the path that gets you where he is.
        Its always been this way you need to fight entertaining and simply Ward just stinks nobody really cares to watch him fight a Rodriquez, Lopez or who... ummm Smith I mean sure he can fight all the gardeners he wants and his radical set of racist fans can call him TBE P4P #1 all they want doesn't make it the truth.

In short

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Black people expect the rest of us to listen to them wine and complain about racism 24/7, but don't you dare ever have opinion on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU5ZP3fsxtk&sns=em
          Out of like 15 black friends, 12 would say they rather rock with Broner over Ward. Or Floyd over Mosley. And they tell me it's because they like the one who's turning **** up and has swag in the ring. I come on boxingscene and say that and dude is over here crying that I'm trying to speak for black ppl.

Comment

• Originally posted by firstborn View Post
            Sooo, by your logic I'm an expert on white people because I know few at work and spend my breaks with them?
            Why yes lol. Based on his posts, it's safe to say he doesn't have many Black friends. And the few he might know would find his generalizations on here pretty weird

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Out of like 15 black friends, 12 would say they rather rock with Broner over Ward. Or Floyd over Mosley. And they tell me it's because they like the one who's turning **** up and has swag in the ring. I come on boxingscene and say that and dude is over here crying that I'm trying to speak for black ppl.
              Your not wrong, your just not allowed to have an opinion because your not black, or something like that.

Its not even debatable, that black fans like Floyd and Broner > Bradley or Ward.

Comment

Working...
              X