The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

• Lol Apparently Lebron and his camp were annoyed by the fact people were questioning whether Steph was hurt or not when they were down 3-1 to OKC.....saying that if it were him he'd be getting ridiculed, getting called old and people saying he's choking.......

Well Lebron, Steph didn't jump ship TWICE to go to play with 2 other all stars lol He didn't pout like baby at any point losing in the playoffs like he did after losing to the Magic and Celtics, and Steph so far has not collapsed the way Lebron did in 2011 Finals. Let's face it, no other ATG in the Top 10-15 players have ever collapsed in a finals the way Lebron did that year.

So that's why lol

And correct me if I'm wrong, but..........

David Blatt 1st year: 53-29 regular season. 12-2 in the East playoffs without Love for most of them. Took Golden State 6 games in the finals with Love and Kyrie for most of it.

David Blatt 2nd year: 30-11 at mid season, FIRED.

Tyron Lue: 27-14 regular season second half. 12-2 in the East playoffs with everyone.

So......what's better without David Blatt??? Not a damn thing. They are scoring a bit more these playoffs, but they are also giving up more, so that's a push.

I'm just not sold on them matching up well with Golden State. The Warriors can switch on the pick and roll the way their East counterparts can't. And does anyone think they can contain the back court of Steph and Klay, in addition to Draymond Green, while playing Kyrie and Kevin Love serious minutes??? Kyrie and Love are weak defenders.

And if Iguodala can even remotely make Lebron work for everything the way he did last year, if you recall Lebron shot a horrific % from the floor. Yeah he averaged like 38 points a game, but he took massive amounts of shots lol But if Iguodala can cover Lebron 1 on 1 like last year, well that takes away the open looks Kevin Love, Channing Frye and others get from 3 while teams double Lebron.

I think Cleveland takes Game 1, but Golden State takes Games 2 and 3. Cleveland holds serve at home and wins Game 4. Then each home team wins from there on out.

Golden State in 7.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Lol Apparently Lebron and his camp were annoyed by the fact people were questioning whether Steph was hurt or not when they were down 3-1 to OKC.....saying that if it were him he'd be getting ridiculed, getting called old and people saying he's choking.......

Well Lebron, Steph didn't jump ship TWICE to go to play with 2 other all stars lol He didn't pout like baby at any point losing in the playoffs like he did after losing to the Magic and Celtics, and Steph so far has not collapsed the way Lebron did in 2011 Finals. Let's face it, no other ATG in the Top 10-15 players have ever collapsed in a finals the way Lebron did that year.

So that's why lol

And correct me if I'm wrong, but..........

David Blatt 1st year: 53-29 regular season. 12-2 in the East playoffs without Love for most of them. Took Golden State 6 games in the finals with Love and Kyrie for most of it.

David Blatt 2nd year: 30-11 at mid season, FIRED.

Tyron Lue: 27-14 regular season second half. 12-2 in the East playoffs with everyone.

So......what's better without David Blatt??? Not a damn thing. They are scoring a bit more these playoffs, but they are also giving up more, so that's a push.

I'm just not sold on them matching up well with Golden State. The Warriors can switch on the pick and roll the way their East counterparts can't. And does anyone think they can contain the back court of Steph and Klay, in addition to Draymond Green, while playing Kyrie and Kevin Love serious minutes??? Kyrie and Love are weak defenders.

And if Iguodala can even remotely make Lebron work for everything the way he did last year, if you recall Lebron shot a horrific % from the floor. Yeah he averaged like 38 points a game, but he took massive amounts of shots lol But if Iguodala can cover Lebron 1 on 1 like last year, well that takes away the open looks Kevin Love, Channing Frye and others get from 3 while teams double Lebron.

I think Cleveland takes Game 1, but Golden State takes Games 2 and 3. Cleveland holds serve at home and wins Game 4. Then each home team wins from there on out.

Golden State in 7.
          Yeah.

What he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Lol Apparently Lebron and his camp were annoyed by the fact people were questioning whether Steph was hurt or not when they were down 3-1 to OKC.....saying that if it were him he'd be getting ridiculed, getting called old and people saying he's choking.......

Link?........

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              Link?........
              That fat Windhorst guy was on ESPN about an hour ago talking about that chatter coming from Lebrons "camp". I wouldn't doubt it.

Comment

• Light skin brutha night.........

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Light skin brutha night.........
                  DASS RAYCISS MAYNE

Bruh.

Comment

• This is gonna be an epic series...

Warriors can either have the best single season of all time, or Lebron finally brings cleveland a title..

No excuses on either part, Cavs fully healthy this year...

Warriors in 6

Comment

• Anyone remember when Minnesota almost traded kevin love to warriors for Klay..

Comment

Working...
                      X