No announcement yet.

Every single fight the Klitschkos take is an automatic cherrypick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Pretty much every HW era has looked like this, a few elite guys at the top clearly better than the rest and some good-average fighters off in the distance.

Why is it so hard to accept that they are up there with the best ever? When its over for those two they will always be spoken of in the same light with other ATG HWs and unless you want to get some gloves on and get rid of them yourself there is nothing you can do about it because no one else can seem to.
    The difference is the drastic decline in overall skills and stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      If tye fields were champ the HW division would be considered "stacked"

You can keep looking or ways to justify things, but this sorry piece of logic isn't going to work.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Skills? Cmon a guy like ken norton came out of the military and started boxing at 25 and beat Ali.

Face it, the K bros are the most dominant HW's in history

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          What other 250lb fighter is throwing 1K punches in a fight other than VK, he and Wlad are highly skilled so is Chambers for example he is just too small and sometimes doesn't come in the best shape.

Comment

What other 250lb fighter is throwing 1K punches in a fight other than VK, he and Wlad are highly skilled so is Chambers for example he is just too small and sometimes doesn't come in the best shape.
            They're skilled for today, but not in an overall sense. They don't feint (actually Vitaly does), parry, throw in combo or work the body. And while they're excellent on their feet for big men, I'd hardly say they have great footwork. They rely on the size and reach and the poor condition and skills of their opponents. Your comments about Chambers just strengthens my point about stamina today.

Comment

Pretty much every HW era has looked like this, a few elite guys at the top clearly better than the rest and some good-average fighters off in the distance.

Why is it so hard to accept that they are up there with the best ever? When its over for those two they will always be spoken of in the same light with other ATG HWs and unless you want to get some gloves on and get rid of them yourself there is nothing you can do about it because no one else can seem to.
              naw bro look back.

90's

TYSON
              BOWE
              HOLY FILED
              RAY MERCER (old but had pop)
              LEWIS
              RUDDOCK
              MORRISON

**** man

Those guy might not be the top but they where competitive in there prime. these guys now bums.

Comment

Skills? Cmon a guy like ken norton came out of the military and started boxing at 25 and beat Ali.

Face it, the K bros are the most dominant HW's in history
                Sure but in the weakest division in the HW era.

Comment

I see how it is, when a non American wins a title all of the sudden his weight class is filled with "nobodies"
                  Naw bro you know that's not true.

If i saw talent i would totally admit it. but he's fighting guys who have GLARING GLARING FAULTS! it took him 12 rounds to KO CHAMBERS ARE YOU KIDDING ME! 12 rounds for a guy who couldn't break an egg! 12 1 to twelve **** that that's shameful! when was the last time he koed a guy inside 3? this dude wants to wine and dine them, cuddle and then take them to bed. you know why his style depends upon wating or the other guy to slow down to a point when he can hit them. dude never goes to the body with a howtzer right to slow them up. you know why cause he can't set it up. gibe me a break he fights afraid to get into an altercation in the ring. Pfff
                  Last edited by Dudley; 12-09-2011, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                    naw bro look back.

90's

TYSON
                    BOWE
                    HOLY FILED
                    RAY MERCER (old but had pop)
                    LEWIS
                    RUDDOCK
                    MORRISON

**** man

Those guy might not be the top but they where competitive in there prime. these guys now bums.
                    I would agree about Ruddock but Mercer was the equivalent to Areolla today and Morrison I never thought much of just because he beat a what 50 year old Foreman.

Comment

Who overrates them? they are very good fighters in an awful era,they will never be considered great by anybody that knows anything,but its not there fault

Comment

Working...
                      X