Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Careful mib, Panda might go around BS digging up info on you so he can talk about it in threads behind your back.

He's a detective panda.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
      dude what the hell are u talking about...ure the only one next to kev panda's actually taking seriously. u just brought up all the **** from last year, inaccurately might panda add and then panda replies and u suddenly dont care anymore?

panda doesnt care about ur respect...if u respect someone that obviously has threatened multiple members on this site and called them "kaffirs" which means infidels ur respect is worth jack **** to me. panda has called u and chapati liars for obvious reasons...already posted that at least 3 times...

bfcf has phoned the number but didnt check who it was...he told me to use +44 but that doesnt work either....he wont verify for me for whatever reasons so that really proves as much as the single beep u just mentioned when ringing him

also note that roa has my number WITH netnumber as well...he didnt even bother calling it himself. to me thats more proof he isnt serious about this...what he's trying to do is turn people against me because his last attempts have failed miserably. a few have even resulted in him being ridiculed instead hence why he posted in tunney's thread panda was failing miserably in the polls

panda doesnt give a **** about e-rep...if theres a couple of blokes on here that can show me and my dudes the city thats cool but panda wont consider them lifelong friends like mr chemical ali here does
      BCFC your friend who your meeting in the UK phones the number like me and chapati does, he confirms its a legit number, it isnt rages fault your friend didnt talk and confirm the person on the other end was rage.

Now that you know the number exsists, why dont you delete it from the thread????

Comment

• Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        cower? I handle you in a couple lines and move on.

You're always trying to get my attention in threads and I don't even like talking to you. I basically told you to fuck off politely.

I might be Romanian, I might be Mexican, I might be Chinese.

Torture yourself over it.

panda knows ure romanian and doesnt care...this is u bringing up ur own ethnicity just like uve done before...panda wont lose any sleep over it pu$$y. if u need someone to collaborate with to try and chop me down that just shows how right the furry one is about u
        more latent racism from the panda bear. You should stop trying so hard to figure out personal details about other posters and keeping such strong tabs on their internet habits junior.
        like panda has said a million times before ure not hard to miss...u spam nsb and the lounge like ure making money off it

Comment

Careful mib, Panda might go around BS digging up info on you so he can talk about it in threads behind your back.

He's a detective panda.

dont flatter urself

no go pretend to be mexican...or will u try puerto rican when tony gets beaten to ****

maybe we can do some more bets u can back out of :O

Comment

• Comment

• ive only read this page and i can tell this is a 10 star thread. some of my favorite people to see commit internet warfare,

Comment

You think you're a bear and talk in the third person. I'm sure you have plenty to be ashamed of, no matter what race you are.

I'm not ashamed of my race, you THINK I am.

me and all the mexicans on this board

if u didnt support tony theyd **** on u more than a public restroom in romania

Comment

Careful mib, Panda might go around BS digging up info on you so he can talk about it in threads behind your back.

He's a detective panda.

Bobby On The Beat Panda,

Comment

• Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post

Comment

• In a bit, I gotta do some editing, give me funnies to come back and read,

Comment

Working...
                      X