No announcement yet.

roberto duran skiping rope

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roberto duran skiping rope

I KNOW I HAVE SEEN REQESTS OF FOOTAGE BEFORE BUT I AM WONDERING IF ANY HAS ANY FOOTAGE. IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT HE IS EVEN BETTER THAN SUGAR RAY ROBINSON WHO I HAVE SEEN FOOTAGE, HELP ANY ONE? i ONCE WATCHED A YOU TUBE VID WITH JAKE AND VICKY LAMOTTA DO COMMENTARY ON DURANS FIGHT WITH MOORE WHERE VICKY SAID DURAN WAS VERY TALENTED WITH THE ROPE.

/

4:49 to 5:15

Comment

Originally posted by Little Mac View Post

Good work. I'd never seen those skipping clips either.

Comment

I can't find a way to embed it here, but I had a wicked video of Paz jumping rope that is amazing. Guy look like he's floating on air moving all over, equating like Duran did, do leg raises while jumping..pretty insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Mac View Post

that video is still the best boxing HL on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            I can't find a way to embed it here, but I had a wicked video of Paz jumping rope that is amazing. Guy look like he's floating on air moving all over, equating like Duran did, do leg raises while jumping..pretty insane.

Comment

If you think that is impressive you should go to his (actually his son's) bar and hear him sing salsa.

Comment

Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                If you think that is impressive you should go to his (actually his son's) bar and hear him sing salsa.
                yes I have heard Duran is a very warm person who mingles well with his fans

Comment

"He reminds me of Charles Manson.”-Joe Frazier when asked who Duran reminded him of.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    "He reminds me of Charles Manson.”-Joe Frazier when asked who Duran reminded him of.
                    I've seen that clip. At a boxing match (probably the first Leonard match), a reporter was trying to suggest that Duran and Frazier had similar styles. He wanted Frazier to say, "Duran reminds me of myself", which of course he didn't. (Duran was harder to hit)

Comment

Working...
                    X