Boxnation vs SkySports who you like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Both pretty ****e in all honesty.

When a Yank (Malignaggi) is the best pundit on Sky, you know you're doing it wrong.

As for BoxNation, the commentary for the Khan fight was despicable. Barry Jones might as well have got in the ring and let Amir tea-bag him. 6-1 Khan after seven rounds
    Hahahahaha I agree, I was so annoyed how biased they were. But overall Boxnation commentary is half decent, better then SkySports, for the May Pac fight they were so bad like Jim the worm Watt was on Floyd's peas all night, awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Box3r View Post
      For me its Boxnation.

-More entertaining
      -Better commentary
      -Don't have to listen to that worm Jim Watt
      -Alot less bias(excluding Khan fight)

Thoughts and comments ladies.
      Sky has better production values, better analysis (Bunce is ****) and just feels far more professional. Having said that boxnation pick all the best US fights, most of the time anyway.

Comment

Sky domestically.

Boxnation pīss on them for international content though.

Comment

I prefer BoxNation.
          Sky is set up for casuals, looks the part. But lacking in other areas.

Comment

IRONDANHAMZA

i was just going to bring up Johnny Nelson. Cant stand the guy.

I cant stand Bunce either. He's just too old school. His face isnt for tv and putting that aside, even his voice is not for tv either! Its just painful to listen to the guy scream at the tv. He doesnt talk. He just shouts. Butts in when someone else is tryna speak and shouts over them too with his overbearing voice. Argh. Maybe im being too harsh but Ive tried listening to him for years and I just cant do it.

He belongs on a market trader stall. Selling fruit or something like that. He's just not right for television.

Nick Halling has the same problem Clive Tyldsley has. He overhypes everything British.

Comment

Working...
            X