• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    what is your source?
    Some random guy from the Bronx

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
      I got actual numbers for both PPVs from non-HBO and non-UFC sources.

HBO was saying Canelo-Cotto did 900,000 starting on Saturday night - but no numbers are available on Saturday night.

HBO PR people are out in full force.
      you know why you have a red bar (bad reputation) is because no one believes anything you have to say.

Comment

Looks bad for the future of PPV.
        I used to order them to support fighters I liked, but there has been way too many turds in the punch bowl.
        I knew the May 2 fight was going to suck, so I didn't waste my money. But a friend ordered it, even though I said it was a waste of money.
        They are going to have to work and build PPV fights from now on.
        The fights on HBO, Showtime and ESPN have been better than PPV for a while.
        PPV fighters are safety first (they have made it and don't want to risk KO).

So much for GGG/ Canelo, there isn't much money in it based on the PPV numbers for both. Neither side will want to lose their cash cow, for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          Rousey/Holm was already confirmed at over 1million PPV buys so forgive me if I don't believe your numbers. Clearly your making assumptions and don't have all the data.

If you talk to people who actually know what they're talking about, Rousey PPV did do 1 million buys...INCLUDING AUSTRALIA.

U.S. PPV was 750,000 buys.

Comment

HBO was saying Canelo-Cotto did 900,000 starting on Saturday night - but no numbers are available on Saturday night.

Floyd and Manny left a sour note on boxing fans

Comment

dumbass...... also link or stfu

Comment

If you talk to people who actually know what they're talking about, Rousey PPV did do 1 million buys...INCLUDING AUSTRALIA.

U.S. PPV was 750,000 buys.
                Sure, next time I call DirecTV about my bill maybe I will get you on the phone you insider you.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Why would i trust anyone named Benny Blanco?remember what he did to Carlito?

Benny just wanted his respect and blessing from Carlito, but he had to treat him like a scrub after Benny Blanco went out of his way to show love when Carlito got out.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    what exactly is your agenda here?
                    No agenda. Just disseminating info that I received, much like many others on this board.

I'm not happy or sad at 550-600,000 buys because:
                    (a) I don't get a penny of it;
                    (b) I don't believe it says anything good or bad about the future of boxing; and
                    (c) I'm not a network fanboy or fighter groupie or hater.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      I'll take your word for it, random guy on the internet.
                      Hey! Show some respect! It's on the internet so it MUST be true!

Comment

Working...
                      X