No announcement yet.

If jon jones wins his next 3 fights he has a case for number 1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If jon jones wins his next 3 fights he has a case for number 1 P4P

And this is coming from an Anderson Silva mark.

1.Rampage Jackson (motivated and in the best shape ever)
    2.Rashad Evans(we know his resume)
    3.Winner of Shogun vs Dan Henderson (legends)

Not quite yet.

Jones can make a case at #3 though.

Jose Aldo is still more impressive in my opinion.

People shit a lot on GSP these days, but his dominance in the last 3 years is still more meaningful than Jones' next 3 fights.

And Anderson is Anderson.

Comment

I don't think so, but we'll see. If he destroys them like he did Shogun, then maybe.

Comment

If he runs through Rampage, Evans, Hendo, Machida, King Mo, Calvacante then that would be EPIC!

Then he might as well move up to HW after that.

Don't see it happening though too, I mean he's only human and the talent at LHW is ridiculous.

Comment

I meant to add that as well. He has to run through them impressively.

Comment

Yes. without a doubt.

I'd still have Silva #1 tho. His reign was for too long.

I wouldn't feel right dropping GSP from his spot either. He has been on top for so long.

Jones could end up #3 tho. Jumping over Aldo tho.

Even though in terms of skill and ability. Aldo > everyone else.

Comment

Dont forget Machida. If he won all them fights he'd be up there with GSP and Silva, and Aldo. But he'd need to beat Machida to really have a defining case. Let's not forget GSP destroyed Alves, Fitch, Kos, Penn and Hughes who were all in their primes and on a tear. Hes just declining for lack of finishing when he dominates. Nobody cares if their close or exciting one sided beatdowns, but he isn't finishing in exciting fashion. Aldo made Brown, Faber, and Manny his biitch, Silva ran through prime franklin, prime Vitor, Prime marquardt, prime Maia, prime Okami, and Chael with two broken ribs in an expect comeback.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves you jones lovers are getting way outta hand, crazy as ****. Rampage, healthy shogun not coming off a surgery and layoff, Rashad, Machida, and Hendo are all in a different level then anything jones has ever seen. One fight at a time. Rampage is gonna kill this ***** this weekend!

Comment

This is more on raising Jones than on dropping GSP or Aldo. His next 3 opponents are as good as it gets and all 3 could EASILY be champion(and have been).

Comment

Jones is better then all those guys you listed. He is a natural like anderson. He would stop anderson at a catch weight. Jones if he stays focus will be the greatest LHw ever.

Comment

Jon Jones is already P4P

Comment

Working...
                    X