Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Pac and Marquez KO the Castillo Floyd fought at 135??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    There are many ways to beat Manny (and any fighters, including Floyd).

But, but, in those ways, there isn't the way JJC fought, you can't be serious, Castillo is tailor made.
    Altough you are a Floyd fan, I thought you were a good honnest poster with knowledge, not a fanboy.

Listen, I'm not one of those *******s who thinks Manny beat all the ATG, I don't even think he beats Floyd, I said many times if Bradley beats Manny I wouldn't be surprised.

But Castillo, C'mon, I know he gave Floyd hard fights, but that's it, Manny destroys him, it's not even competitive.

I bet if Manny didn't fight Clottey, you guys would say he ducked Clottey and Clottey would beat Manny...

No..Clottey was a good boxer, but mofo was tailor made for Manny, so is Castillo and his coming forward face first style.
    Floyd back in days was smaller than JCC, he couldn't hurt Castillo and makes him retreat...Manny wouldn't have this problem.
    He doesn't steam roll Castillo at 135 either though. People are saying "Castillo's chin was cracked by Corrales", but Corrales had more one punch power than Manny does. Yes, manny KO'd Hatton with one punch, but so did FLOYD MAYWEATHER, so that says a lot about Hatton's chin. Manny's power comes from his accumilation of punches. Castillo had a pretty good chin, and in his prime, he would have been a tough fight. Would I favor him to beat Pacquiao or Marquez at 135....No. But, he wouldn't get steam rolled like other people are claiming.

Floyd lovers say: Castillo beats Pac.
    Manny loversa say: Pac KO's Castillo easily.
    And objective and reasonable fan of either guy: Castillo is a tough fight, but I'd favor Pac.

Castillo gave Floyd all he wanted the first fight, and had it not been for his slow start the first 5 rounds, he probably would have been a UD winner. I had Floyd losing that fight by a round when I watched it live. But, at least Floyd rematched a prime Castillo immediately and won convincingly, something Pac doesn't know how to do.

Manny and Marquez have never fought anyone as good as Castillo or Johnston at 135, not even close. David Diaz, Juan Diaz, Michael Katsidis....Castillo and Johnston would have beaten all of those guys in their primes.

And Pac didn't even want it with Joan Guzman in 07-08 at 135 lbs.

I'd favor them, but it would a tough fight, and that's real talk.

Comment

He would probably drop him I doubt he Ko'es Castillo.Manny has the power to drop top of the line boxers.But he doesn't have the kind of power to put them away. If he did, goodness, you would be looking at a GOAT.
      Last edited by Filo; 01-30-2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

did the opinions changed?

Comment

I don't think they knock them out. Either. Marquez might have a better shot though cause of the counter punching style. And Marquez can fight on the inside, and goes to the body. Pac wouldn't knock him out. They both win decisions though.

Comment

no,no and hell no still,neither faced anyone at 135 as great as Castillo

Comment

JLC would have kept it very interesting... people forget how big and fast he was around that weight.

Comment

Neither would......

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                  Yes.. Styles makes fights.. You cant win a slugfest with Pac.. Castillo's chin was cracked by Chico, and that was just on LW. Pac's chin has been proven and tested against legitimate WW's like Marg, Cotto, and Mosley.. Fighters who actually carries Welter power in their punches..
                  But he was KO'd by a washed up past prime LW

Comment

would hate to see what JLC bodywork would do to Manny's glassliver

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                      Hell no, Costillio was a beast at that weight. He would have beat both Pac and Marquez at 135. He had the size and the power plus the chin. To be honest Pac would have never fought him because of all that. Marquez is a warrior but Costillio would have stop him aswell.
                      Ha ha this post has got to be a joke right. Pac would demolish the man who beat Floyd.
                      Floyd might have beat JMM, the man who gave Pac trouble. But Pac would beat the man who beat Floyd.

So you cant say Floyd is better than Pac on the basis of bloating JMM and coming over the limit.

Comment

Working...
                      X